cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trailer cover Recommendation

engelstine
Explorer
Explorer
As the season starts to close, we are getting ready to store the trailer for the winter. I was wondering what my best options for a cover are. The ones I was looking at where the Classic PermaPro Deluxe and the ADCO Aquashed. I live in Michigan so there will be cold temps and snow snow and more snow. I have read some difference reviews and it would seem that the PermaPro maybe my best bet for the winter but wanted some advice from this group. I have a 28ft travel trailer (says 32.6 online but I think that includes the Hitch, Ill verify actual length before buying)
2014 Gulfstream Streamlite 28RBB
7 REPLIES 7

boosTT
Explorer
Explorer
Jerod wrote:
How does one deal with covering TT with a winged non foldable antenna

Are you sure it can't be removed? I would suspect it would unscrew somehow.

Jerod
Explorer
Explorer
How does one deal with covering TT with a winged non foldable antenna

temccarthy1
Explorer
Explorer
Currently have an ADCO aqua shed designer cover and only got 2 seasons in NJ out of it. It is warranted for 2 years and I just made it under the warranty. ADCO is honoring it but I will pay the difference to upgrade to the all climate one. The sun just disintegrated the aqua shed top since I keep it covered all year except when we are using it to protect the decals.... it wasn't the snow that runined it..
Tim, Ramona and dog Scruffy
1982 Coleman Sun Valley PUP (retired)
2014 Keystone Bullet 285RLS Ultralite TT
2013 Ford Expedition XLT 5.4L Triton V8
Equalizer E2 hitch

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Search this Forum for `RV Cover' and read on and on. To minimize the responses just search in the TT section.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
engelstine wrote:
Is there a major difference in Tyvek and Aquashed other than price?

For use in Michigan, as here in Ontario, you want the ADCO Tyvek All Climate Designer Series cover ... the AquaShed is designed for use in moderate climates. My first ADCO was an AquaShed (because I didn't know any better at the time :R ), the second and now the third were and are the earlier version Tyvek being sold at that time. Current cover will be seeing it's 4th winter, no issues at all. 🙂
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

engelstine
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. I just did a little scrolling through the pages on here and noticed another topic with the same info. It didn't show up when I searched. Sorry for the duplicate post. From what I read I should go up in length if I am the limit correct? I would prefer the Looks of the ADCO. Is there a major difference in Tyvek and Aquashed other than price?
2014 Gulfstream Streamlite 28RBB

boosTT
Explorer
Explorer
Make sure you get the right length cover!

I got many years of use out of a low end ADCO cover for Wisconsin winters.