cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What defines a TT as a "True Four Season"?

jungleexplorer
Explorer
Explorer
So, I have heard this phrase tossed around, "True Four Season", and I am wondering if there is literal exact definition that applies here. The fact that the word "True" is added to the term "Four Season", would indicate that there are TTs that are claimed to be a four season, but are some how lacking a certain standard to qualify them to be a True four season. So I am wondering what these specification are that differentiate a, Four Season, from a, True four season?
1999 Minnie Winnie WF322R
31 REPLIES 31

Searching_Ut
Explorer
Explorer
It's all marketing terminology. I havn't seen anything on the market yet that I personally would call 4 seasons, but the outdoors rv "Timber Ridge" I owned and my current bigborn claim to be 4 seasons. I would only call them 3 season personally, or may 3.5. Run the heater enough in the colder months and both ac units full blast when it's warm and you might get by if you thrown enough gas and electric at it. They sure don't take care of it with insulation
2015 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD, 4X4, AISIN, B&W Companion Puck Mount
2016 Heartland Bighorn 3270RS, 1kw solar with Trimetric and dual SC2030, 600 watt and 2k inverters.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I think it's mostly that it can be used in freezing weather without the stuff underneath freezing. I'm sure it's supposed to suggest better insulation but that's something one would one to research rather than just take some manufacurers word for it.