cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What Did You Do To Your Travel Trailer Today?

marcsbigfoot20b
Explorer
Explorer
Love seeing the list of stuff people do to their TT's.

Today I replaced a bunch of locks from the old oem CH751 to the coke machine type locks.
Also replaced the power converter, fan was dead and the power was dirty/noisy.
106 REPLIES 106

wrenchbender
Explorer
Explorer
Friday I waxed the roof. A heavy coat of wax is required to keep the pine sap from sticking to the gel coat. Also did the roof vents.

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
TravelingTeacher wrote:
We are in the middle of a front to back renovation on our 32' trailer. While hubby is outside painting the newly rearranged bedroom, I am working on my website chronicling the reno process here: Traveling Teacher.

This site and the trailer are both still a work in progress!

Start a new thread and keep us posted on your work! I love watching people fix up there Travel Trailers!!

TnCamperMama
Explorer
Explorer
I put a clock in it, put a set of sheets for the pullout couch, added a foot blanket to the master bed that my GM gave me yesterday, closed the slide out and unplugged it from the house. We're expecting a round of winter weather this week, so for now until close to time to take our first trip I'm done for a while. I got my sewer hose and fresh water hose this week and loaded it up. Got brand new sheets at Goodwill for the bunk beds, well, I got 2 sheets for the camper and 2 from my house. Also drove down to the cg we're going to on Spring Break and picked our site. Had to make sure my big Mammoth will fit. ๐Ÿ™‚ We ate supper in it Friday night. First of many happy meals, we hope, in our new rig!
Proud owners of 2006 Keystone Hornet 31ft. BH. Camp with the DH, 2 DS, & Axel the Rottweiler.
http://thefrugalhappycampers.blogspot.com/

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
Swapped out the plastic faucet at the bathroom sink for a nicer one. :C
Greg and J
Ben - Yellow Lab. Charley - Red Lab
2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR
2016 Nissan Titan XD SL 5.0

TravelingTeache
Explorer
Explorer
We are in the middle of a front to back renovation on our 32' trailer. While hubby is outside painting the newly rearranged bedroom, I am working on my website chronicling the reno process here: Traveling Teacher.

This site and the trailer are both still a work in progress!
2003 Timberlodge Travel Trailer
2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Diesel
The Traveling Teacher

flyinjake
Explorer
Explorer
November we emptied the trailer after what we thought was our last RVing trip until we purchased a new one. Well here it is January and we started putting things back in. Looks like another year with ole faithful.

guitarman
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I hugged it yesterday because it finally came back home after 3 months at the factory for warranty work. But today, I started moving things back in, exercised our Honda generators which gave me heat inside the trailer, and started dreaming of the places we'll go this year.
Mike and Christine Villano
2008 Toyota Tundra
2013 Palomino SolAire Eclipse 297RLDS
Sheltie, Charlotte
Daschund, Dapple

marcsbigfoot20b
Explorer
Explorer
Whew, installed a hard start capacitor on the AC unit, fixed the oven door glass that kept falling out on bumpy roads, added high capacity quick disconnects to the single group 29 battery (no room for more) so I can hook up my 2 GC2 batteries if I want to boondock. Got the 2ga cables and 175 amp connectors free.

Pulled out the ghetto 1999 CD player with no inputs.......sucks in Mexico (radio)
Bought another sleeve and power connector for the Nav DVD flip screen stereo that is in my boat (can't use boat and TT at the same time) and installed in the TT.
At least now I can hook up the ipad, USB or sd card with music on it.

PennStateTPD
Explorer
Explorer
Towed it home after spending the weekend at San Clemente State Park.
Doug & Fran Wood
Fullerton, CA
Camping together since 1979

TnCamperMama
Explorer
Explorer
We opened all the windows, I lysoled every surface, and wiped everything down. My kids took their pillows and blankets out there to it.... We just got it yesterday. ๐Ÿ™‚
Proud owners of 2006 Keystone Hornet 31ft. BH. Camp with the DH, 2 DS, & Axel the Rottweiler.
http://thefrugalhappycampers.blogspot.com/

late_bloomer
Explorer
Explorer
Well today I packed her up, and in a few minutes we're going camping at Deaton Bridge State Park in Milton FL. It's just for the weekend, but it will be our first trip with no kids. Looking forward to it!!
I got here as quick as I could.

Santa_Fe
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
Santa Fe wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
Santa Fe wrote:
Nothing unfortunately...mine is tucked away from the cold in an underground climate controlled storage facility.

REALLY?? Is there lots of food and supplies in there too for the end of the world as we know it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I've got a stash ready to take just in case...;)

Here is where my camper is until April. My office is located in the sister mine about 40 minutes away from here...but unfortunately no connecting tunnel.

Wow, Is that a old salt mine or something?

They're both old limestone mines.
TV: 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab
5.7L HEMI V8
4x4

TT: 2016 Keystone RV Springdale 260LE

Have Yorkie, will travel.

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Santa Fe wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
Santa Fe wrote:
Nothing unfortunately...mine is tucked away from the cold in an underground climate controlled storage facility.

REALLY?? Is there lots of food and supplies in there too for the end of the world as we know it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is where my camper is until April. My office is located in the sister mine about 40 minutes away from here...but unfortunately no connecting tunnel.

Wow, Is that a old salt mine or something?

Santa_Fe
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
Santa Fe wrote:

TV: 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab
5.7L HEMI V8
4x4

TT: 2016 Keystone RV Springdale 260LE

Have Yorkie, will travel.