cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago Minnie Plus

buffaloKev
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone own or had any experience with them? Looks like a well built unit. I'm still debating on going to a little bit larger trailer and this one has caught my eye. It's the 27BHSS model
8 REPLIES 8

shfd739
Explorer
Explorer
normal_dave wrote:
This discussion on that "other" site should keep you busy...
New owners of Winnebago towables

If you're looking for a deal, (and a road trip) check on this one, it's 27BHSS in the Ultralite line, but everything was ordered upgraded to meet/exceed a Minnie Plus.
2017 Winnebago Ultralite 27BHSS:C

Winnebago's Ultralite line was a pre-cursor the the Winnie Plus..So this is an early 2017 build that they've probably had for awhile.
'17 Shadow Cruiser 240BHS
'08 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
โ€˜07 NBS Silverado 2500 Dmax

shfd739
Explorer
Explorer
We've looked at them a few times since we really like that floor plan. The light walls/floors we just couldnt like. It's a copy of the Grand Design Imagine 2800BH and around here the Imagine is a few thousand cheaper and to us a nicer unit.
'17 Shadow Cruiser 240BHS
'08 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
โ€˜07 NBS Silverado 2500 Dmax

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
When shopping for our current trailer, we made an offer on an Airstream, but the dealer said no. We told them that was fine, we were driving to Atlanta the next day anyway, and a dealer there had a Winnebago Minnie Plus we REALLY wanted to see. We said that if we didn't buy the Winnebago, we would call him when we got back. All that was true, BTW. The dealer called us back about 30 minutes later saying we had a deal. (We never did go look at the Winnebago.)
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of info on the Winnebago Facebook site also.
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)

normal_dave
Explorer
Explorer
FWIW, we have a dealer near us with (4) 27BHSS advertised about $ 28K
Blue, Red, Platinum...(open roads complete rv -Woodstock, GA)
1995 Ford E-150 Club Wagon Chateau Van
2012 Cargo Trailer Conversion Camper/Hauler

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm happy with my 2015 Winnie 2101DS. The 27BHSS seems light to me on fresh water if you dry/boondock much for a 32 footer at 50 gallons. 2,500 pounds for water and cargo is good as are black/grey tank capacities. Tires are Ds and I switched to Ds. I got a white one...and still kicking myself.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

buffaloKev
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the links. That trailer is the Minnie Plus, same one I'm looking at but it's red. Pretty nice set up with the bunks and the entertainment center directly in front of couch and dinette. And nice size bathroom

normal_dave
Explorer
Explorer
This discussion on that "other" site should keep you busy...
New owners of Winnebago towables

If you're looking for a deal, (and a road trip) check on this one, it's 27BHSS in the Ultralite line, but everything was ordered upgraded to meet/exceed a Minnie Plus.
2017 Winnebago Ultralite 27BHSS:C
1995 Ford E-150 Club Wagon Chateau Van
2012 Cargo Trailer Conversion Camper/Hauler