cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post a Photo of Your Truck Camper Here

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Post photos of your truck camper on this thread. Any photo with a truck camper in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

If you have a couple of nice truck camper photos from your vacation, feel free to post them here. But, if you have 10, 20, 30 or 130 vacation photos you would like to post, this is not the thread for them. Just start a new thread and post all of them you like there. If you would like to also post a couple of the better TC photos on this thread, that is fine.

This thread is for Truck Camper photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have truck camper photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see and will be deleted. Please post photos, not just a clickable link to a photo.

Please limit the photo file size to reasonable size. preferably less than 100k, but absolutely less than 200k. Large size files just take too long to download.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting

Posting Photos Help Thread

Posting Photos Brad's Way

Another Good Thread With Photo Posting Info

Technology Forum

Posting Photos on the Forum - Help Thread

More help with photos

More help with photos (2)

Photo Bucket Photo Hosting Site

NetBoy's Thread on Compressing Photos

Can't See the Photos? Click Here (The Mad Norsky)

BradW ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
1,541 REPLIES 1,541

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Mabry Mill - Blue Ridge Parkway
Wake Up America

skatewake
Explorer
Explorer
Black Rock desert in Nevada
2001 F350 PSD CC, Rancho 9000x's, Torklift tie downs, 57 gal transfer flow replacment tank, 2004 Lance 1130, Rickson 19.5 Elimiators with goodyear G124 245/70's G rating and a Jody Tipton 4 pos chip.:B

Happy camping

kenschmitz
Explorer
Explorer
West Prospect Peak, California
Ken Schmitz
2005 F-350, 2002 Summerwind 811 slide camper

Collin
Explorer
Explorer
Lake Cowichan, Vancouver Island B.C. Dropped the Rancho's to 5&5:E

Port Browning, Pender Island B.C.

Arrowleaf Cellar Okanagan B.C. bought some nice wine here.:C
2003 Dodge 3500 cc Laramie HO diesel 6 speed 4x4 long box dually.
Jacobs brake, Rancho 9000's, Bump Stops.
2003 Snowbird 10'8" All Weather package.

BIGBADF150SPRIN
Explorer
Explorer
1 photo shows my rig at a music festival. Notice that despite overloading, the truck isnโ€™t squatting very much.
Photo 2 and 3 are along the shore of Lake superior, via a 2-track in which one of the side reflector covers were scraped off by a Jack pine. One of the photos has only got the Truck camper's TV antenna in it, so not sure if this counts, but the view is from the top of the camper, where we often sit with our portable chairs to hang out and get a better view.

Bon apetit.

"Jeff"

oversized pictures resized to not exceed maximum 640x480 pixel size;
please see Screen resolution for pictures in text

Less_Stuff
Explorer
Explorer
Camped along the Snake River in south eastern Washington. We are just a few feet off the road but wouldn't have made it without four wheel drive.
DG
Former user name: "Lots of Stuff"
2015 RAM 1500 V6 8 speed
Regular cab short bed 2 wheel drive.
Leer 180 Topper

wasilla_rod
Explorer
Explorer
Well, somebody already tore one off for us so I ripped the other one off. Just put silicone in the holes. Heck, they were one of the smaller holes I had to plug. :B I can't imagine putting anything up there. We're too tall for some places already. Used the axe and saw to get out of the place we stayed the 2nd night! Drove into a coon trap.

I do see we need to put deflectors over the sewer vents, the only one that had not been shredded (before us) was the one under the luggage rack. Going to make a metal hoop that sends branches up and over. Hit a few, got some nice tracks down the sides. Must have had fun!

Got better radio reception when we put the antenna up ๐Ÿ˜‰

2000 Northern Leak
2004 3/4 Dodge 3500 6 speed

wasilla_rod
Explorer
Explorer
Maiden Voyage of the "TC Northern Leak". Very first camp spot, Got snowed on that morning, but didn't stick. Rained all 4 days of the trip, 30's at night 40's during day. Leak fix project seems a success!

The next day out beebopping around

And the last night in the Rainbow Mountains around 5000 feet

We were pleased with the way the truck handled the camper-hardly knew it was there, fuel mileage went from 20 to 16 mpg, not too bad since they are already blending #1 winter grade diesel here. Camper was warm and snug and everything worked. Worst problem aside from sweaty windows was the shower drain puked a few times on some steep climbs. The gray tank had very little water in it so it should not have happened. Spent a bit of time in low range 1st gear, got into some great spots. Almost bottomed out the camper jacks in a steep spot! Guess we will have to remove them for the next trip.

Gosh, some of you guys in the lower 48 are talking about putting the camper up for the winter and we are just getting to use ours! :B
2000 Northern Leak

Zig
Explorer
Explorer

Camping by Ohio River, with new rig, wife & pups. Life is good!
Better to Zig then Zag!
Go To "MY PICTURES"
My other Pictures and add a Comment!

AllenF
Explorer
Explorer

Here is one from the Grand Tetons:)
Allen
2005 Ford F-350 CC Dually 6.0L Diesel 4x4 King Ranch loaded, Supersprings, Coolant filter, Oilguard bypass filter.

2005 Eagle Cap 1150 slide, custom Norcold 9.5 cu.ft. refer, Honda EU2000i, Shurflo tank, Charge Wizard, Maxxair 1200T, 12'Screenroom

WanderlustII
Explorer
Explorer
2005 Dodge Cummins LWB
2006 Lance 815
Steve & Peg
2005 Dodge 2500 LWB Cummins
2001 Shasta Flite Fifth wheel

wasilla_rod
Explorer
Explorer
The head banging, back breaking, bug letting camper shell. Soon to be replaced by the 2000 Northern "Leak" Camper. No road to this camp spot!

2000 Northern Leak

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Pete_k's Brand New Okanagan Truck Camper
Wake Up America

Big_Redneck
Explorer
Explorer
This was my first truck camper that I built.I built It one winter for something to do.It a 1931 wide bed Model A truck that I drive a good bit.Just having fun.
We don't travel as much as we use to. I guess we are getting old.I want to go out west one more time.

Parts_Jimmy
Explorer
Explorer

2005 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer
Torklifts, Bilsteins, Timbrens, 2214 dry weight.
2000 Ford F350 Power Stroke Diesel
2005 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer
2007 Sea Pro 195FS

My Photo Album