cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

We're wanting to venture out from our normal campgrounds on the West Coast.

WestCoasters
Explorer
Explorer

We live in Southwest Oregon and we LOVE the Oregon Coast! We have 2003 "SeeYa" Alfa 37' coach. It's in great shape runs good, I wash it all the time. Question IS!, I hear some parks frown on coaches older than ten years how strick are RV Parks on this? Our Coach is in great shape no damage, is very clean (except for the a few "alfapox" which with these coaches is normal) If you have a tip onnfislxing them?, feel free to drop me a line! I'm also looking for Others with "SeeYa" Alfa Coaches in and around the the area.๐Ÿค—

2 REPLIES 2

dave54
Explorer III
Explorer III

Ours is right at ten years.  Haven't had a problem.  

I have not heard of that rule being strictly enforced.  It is mostly a way for parks to exclude junk rigs held together with duct tape and covered in rust.  An older rig in good clean condition and well maintained should not have any issues.  

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
So many campsites, so little time...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

I've heard about the ten year rule for years on this site. Okay technically years on the old RV.net site but it's still the same to me. First off I think the ten year rule is not very common until you get into the really fancy (expensive) parks. If you are staying in state parks, national parks, county parks city parks etc you're not going to have that rule. A private park may have that 10 year rule. But I think most of those are one of those rules to have on the books just in case they need it. Like when you roll up in a falling apart dilapidated RV. If  your coach is in good condition visually I think most will turn a blind eye to it.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup