Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Route fromLake George NY to Laconia NH with toy hauler

Hello Fellow RversI tried using the search function but got no results. I Wanted to tow my 12'4" high toy hauler from the Lake george rally next week to the Laconia bike rally the following week. I can look at the map and find some options but the ...

solman by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top of The World Highway?

Anybody driven the Top of the World Highway between Dawson City, YT and Chicken, AK yet this summer? I've been on it a couple of times in the last 20 years with a truck camper, but this time it will be pulling a 5th wheel. Just wondering if it's a go...

jjinatx by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish I Were There

In past years, we would either be on Vancouver Island or enroute. Sure wish that were the case this year. In the past week, we've seen over 200 tornadoes touch down here in Tornado Alley.GM

Anyone driving Labrador this year?

We are doing it next year and did it in 2013. I believe all of 500 is paved. None of 510 was paved in 2013. Has any of this been paved? Red bay to Happy Valley is what I am asking...south of red bay is paved.From what I read on the Labrador gover...

dcason by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Idaho - Hwy 55 Road Construction

I'm looking for information on Hwy 55 beyond what the Idaho 511 road condition website can tell me. The local news says a section by Smith's Ferry is under repair due to landslides and is down to one lane. With the Memorial Day weekend coming up, thi...

ReneeG by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Puerto Penasco RV Painting Services

I have traveled in Mexico several times but not in Puerto Penasco. I have noticed that sometimes I'll see RV's being painted while in the RV parks. I'd like information about these kinds of services in Puerto Penasco. Good ones, best ever, never use ...

Eastern US/Canada/Texas Trip Advice

We (wife and I, no pets) will be leaving Florida July 8th for a four month trip in our 27 ft. Travel Trailer. We have taken two month and a six month trips within the last few years, so aren't rookies, but haven't RV'd in the eastern part of the US ...

rfloyd99 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Vancouver to Whitehorse via Vancouver Island?

Mods I'm re-posting this over here. I forgot we have a Canada forum.Getting a very late start in planning this year for our summer trip. I'm thinking of taking our 34 ft fifth wheel from Vancouver, B.C. over to Victoria on Vancouver Island via the B....

Lexx by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

pinery PP

has anyone been this season? One of our favorites and have a LARGE extended family camping trip coming up. just curious how the park wintered. assuming there is near no beach but curious about the water level in the old ausable channel as well as dun...

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I-40 closed at Webbers Falls OK

With all the rain water being released from the dams into the Arkansas River in NE Oklahoma, 2 heavy barges have broken loose and were floating down the river toward the I-40 bridge. The highway patrol has closed that bridge, as well as the nearby l...

rexlion by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Columbus, Oh to Cape Charles, Va

I'm heading from Columbus, Ohio to Cape Charles, Virginia and the route takes me through the I-64 corridor of West Virginia and Virginia. I was wondering if anyone had any route reports on the grades and how tough a drive it is? Looking to pit stop a...

Missouri 160 to Branson

Is hwy 160 a good route for a 40 ft class a to get from Paducah KY to Branson MO? Or should I stay on hwy 60 thru Springfield?

mustard by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Laytonville to Westport?

Does anyone know how the road from laytonville ca to Westport is. It is called branscomb rd. I am familiar with hwy 20 to Fort Bragg, but first time taking the 5thwheel farther north.

Lazylab by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Texas hwy 19?

Anyone taken Texas Hwy 19 from Paris to Huntsville? I’m going to hit Dallas around noon on Friday and I’m looking at a loop around.

DinTulsa by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Linville Falls, NC to Fancy Gap, VA

Looking for routes for a 40 foot class A towing a full size pickup. We will be staying at Linville Falls, NC next week and spending some time riding our Harley on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Our next stop will be Fancy Gap, VA.Do I need to retrace my r...