Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

US-23 South, Michigan to ???

We are heading to Charleston SC from Southeast Michigan. Thinking about taking US-23 as far as I can until I need to cut over to get to Charleston. I've driven it as far south as Columbus OH, anyone have any insights beyond Columbus?

lewisr by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Flood gates

If any of you are near the west side of New Orleans the corps of engineers will be opening 38 bays of the Bonnet Carre Spillway flood control structure tomorrow (Wednesday). If you’ve never seen it it really is pretty interesting. If you’re riding al...

Indian Wells to Santa Fe then on to Houston

Thanks for all the great suggestions for our trip west. After we leave Indian Wells on 3/11 we have until 4/4 to get to Houston. We plan to head north (we may or may not visit relatives in Gilbert, AZ) to Santa Fe, NM before working our way to Housto...

charming by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Montana Hwy 12

Heading back east to see the Grands this spring and we are sick, sick, sick of I90 thru Montana. We have also done Hwy 2 a couple of times and would prefer it, but wondering about Hwy 12. What is the road like,we have a Class B so size won't be an i...

Lake George

Hi all. New to the forum. We will be traveling from Voorhees, NJ to Lake George RV in New York in a 40’ motorhome pulling our truck. We can easily get to the Jersey turnpike. Anyone know the best route to take? Thanks for any help!

Jomo2 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pets and Canada

This August I will be traveling in and out of Canada two times within a two week time frame. I have read all about what is required as for Rabies, Health etc. My question is on the pet food. For you folks that have gone into Canada, the info states t...

craig7h by Nomad II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

East coast

Planning a east coast trip from Ont through Montreal to Sherbrooke Que,across to Bangor Maine,then up to NB Canada and Nova Scotia.Road #s from Sherbrooke, 212,27 in Maine down to 16 to #8 to #2, across to Bangor then #9 across to NB or up I95 to NB....

Mex 57 traffic

Riding south from Saltillo yesterday we encountered miles of slow moving or stopped traffic northbound between Matehuala and Saltillo. It looked like traffic evacuating ahead of a hurricane, lines stretching for miles - mostly all semis. Granted, the...

Boulder, CO to Salt Lake City, UT

Hi all,This summer we are heading from Boulder to Salt Lake. We have lots of time to get there so picking the quickest route is not important. What is more important is to drive the most scenic and interesting route with the most interesting potentia...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Trip Planner?

I have been researching trip planners. There are several IOS apps, the Good Sam planner (lapsed member so cannot check it), google trips, RV Trip Wizard, etc that I've looked at and none seem to provide this basic feature: If I plan to travel between...

US-2 between I-91 and I-95 ???

Was thinking about taking a different route to Bar Harbor this summer. How is US 2 in NH/ME going from I-91 to I-95 , We are in a 43'MH towing a pickup.

JoeH by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cape Breton Island

Planning our first trip to Nova Scotia and PEI this summer for about 6 weeks.What is a good plan for Cape Breton? Looks like staying at a campground in Baddeck is a central location. One day car trip around the northern loop (Cabot Trail), one day th...

Janss by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes