Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I-35 or I-335?

I will be traveling I-35 thru Kansas City. Which is the better route? Stay on I-35 or take I-335 to I-70. Both are the same distance. Seems like I-35 is the easier path, but my trip software can't decide, it keeps flipping back and forth.

Dayle1 by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New Orleans

Planning a trip from Long Island, NY to New Orleans in late October, Begining of November. Looks like Interstate 81 is the best way, but heard it is very Mountainous and could get snow that time of year.Has anyone traveled this route before at that t...

kenbert by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Upstate NY to Titusville Fl

We have done this before but never attempted going thru Washington and Baltimore because of all the traffic (we heard).Is there a good time to go straight down I95 thru these cities or should we just keep going down to I78 to I81 and I66 and 17 to I9...

Iwannago by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Greensboro NC area

Is the road open or still under construction? 785/840 From us29 north side of Greensboro to I-85/40 east of Greensboro?

Atlanta to Portland Oregon

I've never been to the west coast and have relatives near Portland.What route would you take the motorhome in mid-October or November? Thanks for your help.

Kiss And Made Up. How About The prohibited Items?

Included a lot of vegetables and produce. Now that the tiff has gone away has anyone read about apples, potatoes, and other items being released from tariffs? Apples soared to three dollars a pound and potatoes flat ran out. Costco is selling thirtee...

NEW 500 PESO BILL

Tomorrow Monday the 27th the Banco de Mexico is introducing new 500 peso bills, they are printed in plastic rather than cotton, I have not seen one, will probably get some come the first of next month when I have to make some payments.I will up date,...

US 380 thru New Mexico.

Could someone tell me winter driving conditions on US 380 between I25 and Roswell? Also are there any boondocking sites along that section? Thanks in advance.

Rough Roads Indiana, Ohio and Michigan

So we noticed on our last two trips "up north" (Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan) that when we traveled on secondary roads they were not as rough. We thought it was because heavy trucks don't use them as much.I just did an Internet search for an...