Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Baja - No no to caravan but yes to one ot two others

Am interested in spending next winter down in the baja. I am a solo traveler M 47, have looked at the Caravan, however wanted to know if there was a message board to find people who may not be interested in Caravan but like to travel in numbers for...

cpeebles by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Midwest ideas

We will be with our kids in CO in mid July. Thinking of going to the Black Hills from there & then further east before going south. I want to revisit places in IL from my childhood but that leaves MN & WI to go through. Would appreciate ideas on both...

Best route from Dallas area to Custer S.D.

We re planning a trip up to Custer S.D. this summer. We will be towing our 26' travel trailer. I know will probably go to Salina,KS. the first day. What is the best routing beyond there? I assume it is another 2 days to Custer? Where is a good place ...

Highway 20, Northen Washington State

Am intending to pull 40ft, 5th wheel across Hwy 20 from I 5 to 97 sometime in July and have several questions. 1) any severe elivation changes 2) diesel availability 3) RV campgrounds ( full hookup). Anyone with similar experience on this Hwy?

bobperry by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Removed Thread

My compliments to the Moderator for removing the Trump thread. It had no place here.But I would like to make a suggestion: Since Mexico has become a political football of sorts it might be a good idea to have some well thought out guidelines for when...

Colima RV park

We are currently in Playa Azul and thinking about going to Colima to observe the volcano at a distance. Are there RV parks in ColimaReed and Elaine

Michigan I-75 southbound will be closed for two years

MDOT is closing southbound I-75 very specifically at the bridge over the River Rouge. There will be other closings as well such that avoiding I-75 from Detroit south is the best idea. It is suggested that you take I-275 south to avoid this. This is ...

Carson City, NV to Fort Bragg, CA

Hello everyone,We are heading from Carson City, NV to Fort Bragg and wondering what the best route would be for our 45 motorhome towing a car. We will be traveling around late April or early May of this year.Thanks for your input,Stuart & Leslie

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada Highway 1 in B.C.

Question about the tunnels on Canada hwy 1 north of Hope, British Columbia. The map shows a series of tunnels. Are these tunnels multiple lanes in each direction? Are the lanes wide enough for 102-inch wide RVs plus additional inches for the mirrors?...

Highway 22 Albert to Mayerthrope

Routing from Montana to Dawson Creek using Alberta Highway 22 looks interesting because it bypasses most of the larger cities which I would like to avoid with the trailer. What sort of road is this, four lanes or two and other information would be a...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for Utahns

I'm think about taking off a little earlier than usual (probably arrive out there last week in May) and I'm interested in a number of 4WD backcountry roads in the Price/Mayfield area more or less. Some of the roads hit almost 11,000 ft so I'm suspect...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I 80 westbound through Chicago.

We will be staying overnight in Elkhart at the Elkhart Campground on County Road 4 E (pending reviews from locals) then heading west on I80. What is the traffic like through Chicago and would pulling a 38 ft. 5th wheel OK. Staying on 80 to Denver t...

JohnG3 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes