Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

911 Emergency Number Is Now National

If I'm not mistaken, and I didn't find any posts, 911 is now the national emergency number for all of Mexico. Mexico Adopts 911 El nuevo código aplicará para solicitar apoyo de Policía Local, Policía Judicial Estatal y del D.F., Cruz Roja, Sistema Na...

naples fl to hendersonville nc...avoid highways

We are starting to plan a summer trip @ 1 1/2 weeks to get away from south fl heat.Loved the mountains of NC area.Put it into trip planner just naples to hendersonville avoid highways.It recommends up the center of florida to waycross GA , then throu...

Storage near Welland, Ontario

I will be moving to the Welland area this summer and will need to find a new storage facility for our 38 foot 5th wheel. There does not seem to be a lot of places. I have searched Google and Kijiji.Does anyone know of any places to check or places t...

CoMoCo by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Colorado Wyoming Loop Route

I'm looking for suggestions for loop routes through these states, coming from and to Albuquerque, that do not involve very steep roads. We are pulling a 27 foot trailer with a gas rig, plus are rather new at all this. We just don't feel comfortabl...

Hwy 63 in Iowa

Is there any detoures on highway 63 from Oskaloosa, IA to Tama, IA?Is that road in good condition?Is there a better route?Thank you

To Leadville, Co

I am going to Leadville mid-March,and pulling a 33ft fifth. Is either hwy 24 or 91 ok. I will be on I70 going south to Leadville.

insask by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Passport needed for Mexico

I am a United States citizen andwish to go into Mexico next week.Just across the boarder into Progreso Do I need a passport or is there other documents that will be acceptable to get back into the United States.Not enough time to get passport.Thanks ...

New RV park Veracruz

Coco Adventurer. It is a Balenario about 1.5 km south of the El Rey Park on the same road, which is temporarily closed. Much nicer setting.Best for smaller rigs althoguh we got 3 large ones in there now. It is important to use the entrance road to ge...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need suggestions planning trip from So-Cal to Oregon

Heading to our sons wedding in July and would like to know what types of road terrain to expect (specifically mountain passes and grades) in order to determine travel times.Plan to take 4 days traveling up to Oregon, 44' diesel pusher towing car, pla...

c4morgan by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes