Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Campground/Park-for-the-night

My wife and I recently bought a 5th Wheel. We hope to take off for Alaska in a week or two. A few questions for when we hit the Canadian border on how to select and secure a campground or parking spot for the night in Canada. We will be in Canada ...

rmguffey by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Hudson River Valley

Headed for the Hudson River Valley later this year. Coming from Maine and hoping to go first to Croton-on-Hudson, then over to Black Bear CG in Florida, NY. Rvparky.com routes us directly, but Good Sam routing shows trailers not allowed on Route 6 ...

fwed by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

GSRSA coverage in Mexico - Ever Used it?

Has anyone ever had occasion to use the Good Sam Road Side Assistance in Mexico?If so how did it work? Did it go smoothly? Did you have to pay up front and ask for re-reimbursement like Coach Net?Give us an idea what your experiences were.This is one...

Memphis, TN update needed

Early September, 2015. Coming in from I-55 headed south. Leaving out on I-40 going east. Probably morning or midday. Have been through Memphis many times, but wondering about construction and traffic?Would it be worth an extra 30 minutes to avoid Mem...

padredw by Nomad
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Port Angeles to Victoria

We are planning a trip to Olympic National Park. We want to see Victoria and Butchart Garden as well. We have a 20 ft travel trailer. I am thinking of leaving the travel trailer in Port Angeles and taking the truck on the ferry to Victoria and getti...

Mesquite, NV to Couer D'Alene, ID

We are currently in Mesquite, NV and headed to Couer D'Alene. Our GPS wants to take us up I15 to I90, which seems out of the way to me. Looking at the map, NV93 seems like a good route. But we are unfamiliar with the route. Does anyone have any ad...

Medical Insurance

For those that travel with additonal purchased medical coverage....any tips? I have had only one claim and it was handled promply and without troubles, but I will say..I had dotted my I's and crosed my T's. I had noted all past health issues and aske...

To Mt. Washington, NH from I-91

We'll be headed to Mt. Washington from here via I-91 in the not-too-distant future. Is there any advantage to taking Rt. 302 and cutting off the SuperSlab so as to not drive all the way north to St. Johnsbury then back down on I-93 to get to Twin M...

US Highway 2 in Minnesota

Hey all! Just planning a trip from North Dakota to Duluth, MN and was wondering if anyone has recently traveled it recently, most notably the Minnesota portion. I understand there is some construction near Cass Lake but was wondering if there is bi...

Another (!!) BC campground question.

Considering hauling up to Alces Lake Campground for a few days during our "Icefields" trip in Sept. Other than the road comments (!!), any info on the campground itself?? We are used to miles and miles of rough, graveled, steep dropoff type roads.B...

TUCQUALA by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes