Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Traveling from East Glacier to West Glacier

We will be going to Glacier park this summer. I'm trying to figure the best route to get from East Glacier to West Glacier. The gps takes us on route 2. We have a 43' MH towing a Jeep. Is Route 2 a good road or are we better backtracking and find...

astern2 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip to Alaska

Just starting to plan this summers trip to Alaska. We will be leaving the 1St of June with no return date. We will be travelling thru Northern Ontario & returning thru the Northern States. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.ThanksBob

Mexico Trip Late 2015 into 2016 to Yucatan/Quintana Roo

I would like to start planing a trip to Mexico's Yucatan/Quintana Roo region and would like to find others interested in doing this trip.I would like to meet in the Mission/McAllen Texas area and leave from there. I would like to visit Chichenitza, C...

Abner055 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

I-40 winter weather

If you have plans to travel I-40 (Flagstaff) or I-17 (Flagstaff to the Valley), tonight or tomorrow (30th-31st), don't. Sounds bad.

Boston Area Parking/Storage

We will be in Boston area in Sep and will stay in an RV park for a week or more. Then we will leave Boston on a round trip cruise for 14 days and need a place to park/store our 37-foot motorhome. RV parks I've talk with don't allow unoccupied units ...

Trailer life campground navigator

Hi, Were new to the camping arena an we're trying to find Campground Navigator. I've noticed it's been discontinued and was wondering if anyone had some insight or suggestions as to where we can purchase one? Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Los Angeles to Monterey, CA

Thinking about going to Monterey via 5 fwy to 46 west and then up the 101? I have a 30 foot Fifth wheel.or take the 198 west?Jason

JKwock by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Rexburg to Gros Vente Campground

Has anyone made the trip from Rexburg, ID to Gros Vente Campground in WY? If so, what route would you recommend in a 31ft Class A gasser with toad in the SUMMER months? Thanks in advance for your help. Any personal experience you can share is appreci...

Best route to Lake Havasu

We are leaving the middle of February from Puyallup, WA to Lake Havasu, AZ. We will be traveling down I-5. Once we are in California what would be the best route to take? We have a 40 Ft motorhome and really don't like unpopulated, narrow or curvy...

Corpus Christi to Missoula

We are in a small town near Corpus Christi. We need to leave the coach here and make a quick trip to Missoula by car. I would appreciate any advise on best route from here to Missoula in winter. We will be in a car that is not 4 wheel drive, no snow...

USMC46 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I 90 between Spokane and Missoula

Hi All - Opinions wanted on I-90 between Missoula and Spokane. I know there is a pass....we will be going over around 4th of July we have a 36' diesel pusher with a toad that doesn't do well pulling hills in the heat. Anything we should be aware of...

Twindy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

i-10 to Top Sail Toll or Not

Family and I are planning a trip to Top Sail near Destin this summer. We will be coming from Louisiana. In reviewing the maps I notice the Mid-Bay Bridge and connector is the fastest route to Destin from I-10. This brings me to the heart of the co...

US-191 from Vernal, UT to I-80 in Wyoming

Can anyone comment on the advisability (or not) of using US-191 heading North from Vernal, UT past the Flaming Gorge NRA? We will be two MH's (Gas powered) and I will be pulling a 2010 Pontiac G6. We will be coming from a couple nights at the Dinos...

BigMac by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes