Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Route from Corning CA to Reno

Looking for a little different route home this year and have wanted to stay at Rolling Hills in Corning as I've heard much about it.So, I really don't want to go any further south on I-5 and need to get over to 395 and thought about heading east on S...

lanerd by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Need transport for two puppies from La Paz to Loreto

Hi everyone,I am working with the new dog refuge in La Paz called K9 Rancho del Perro and we have two small puppies - Chesapeake Bay Retrievers - that we need to get transported to Loreto on or before October 19. From Loreto they are being flown to t...

kca87 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Utah to RMNP, Hwy 34 closed, now what?

I called the RMNP this morning to see if Hwy 34 was open and it isnt. it is closed and the Ranger didn't think it was going to open again this season. It looks like the alternative road to the park and Morraine Park would be the Peak to Peak Hwy? or ...

FFWIFE50 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Indiana Rte 31

Can anyone tell me what Rte. 31 in Indiana from Indy up to South Bend is like. A year ago there was a lot of construction - just wondering if that is still the case.

Ohio E-ZPass &towing

I have searched on this forum and the Ohio Turnpike Website and I am still not clear about this. We often travel the Ohio Turnpike, but towing and not towing. Can I use an E-ZPass that works for both circumstances?If I can how do I do this? I have ...

Utah to Rocky Mountains National Park

we are heading out from the grand canyon to the Rocky Moutains and are unsure of what the best route will be this time of year? We have a 35ft MH and RED. Help with routes would be appreciated

Things I am missing not RVing to Mex

1 many bargain stuff I could stash away for those in need in my winter town of Villa Obregon2 all the familiar Walmarts, home Depots I boondocked in3.all the freinds and amigos along the way4. now that i am tea total the cheap red wine is not missed...

WINE BOTTLES & LICOUR INTO MEXICO

We have never taken wine into Mexico in our travels South, has any one taken a couple of bottles and have you had any problem with customs, unopened containers, I am aware that there is plenty of wine in Mexico, my wife wants to take some as gifts.We...

Newport, OR to Portland

Leaving Newport tomorrow heading up to Portland. Looks like I can head over to Corvallis (came in that way) and pick up I-5 or drive up to Lincoln City and take a similar road over to Salem to I-5. Seems like major advantage would be to drive a bit...

Route assistance Nevada and California

Pulling a 23' travel trailer and wondering how the roads from Nevada Hwy 95 North to Hwy 266 to Hwy 163/168 (not sure) to California Hwy 395 (Big Pine Ca). Any information would be appreciated.

4aSong by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Harrisburg Pa to Manassas Va via Rt 15

We would normally take the highway but this looks like a slightly shorter route. How is the road? Many stop lights, towns or more of a mini high way road?40' plus toad. We find the lights aren't timed for big rig stopping on roads, and hence the ques...