Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Driving to Disneyland from Riverside area?

Any suggestions? We are considering driving our RV to the Anaheim RV resort by Disneyland from the Riverside area. Any issues with this drive? If we decide to leave the RV, any suggestions on where to leave it for about a week? (We would prefer t...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New Cabela's in Kentucky

According to their website a new Cabela's Store opened last week near Bowling Green, KY.Does anyone know if overnighting in their parking lot is allowed?

golfknut by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Round Rock, TX to Branson, MO

Three rigs will be traveling to Branson the weekend of Oct. 11th. Since that is the weekend of the University of Texas/Oklahoma football game in Dallas, no one in their right minds wants to be on I-35 that weekend.Our plan is to leave Round Rock ear...

Few question about insurance

What is meant by "Legal Driver" with your insurance? Does every insurance provide it?Does every insurance provide assistance on the spot when involved in an accident?What coverage do you need to get the assistance in case of big accident and out of p...

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My Experience re. shipping to Canada

Yes, anything being imported with a price over $20.00 should have the GST collected, most of the time.Sometimes, when you've bought used off a market site, such as Ebay, they will not collect the GST. Their option their rules.What is the most madde...

FMM/Visas

Did a quick run to Tijuana today for FMMs, lunch, an ATM and tequila. After we got our FMMs, I asked the official about the importance of returning them when we left the country. He assured us that it was not necessary, they would expire on March 2...

B.C. hwy 97 south to S.E CA and S.W. AZ late Oct.

Looking for routing suggestions from Osoyoos, B.C. (Hwy 97) heading to south/central CA and SW AZ in late Oct/ early Nov., returning 4-6 weeks later. I realize that weather will play a huge role in choosing a route, but our dates are flexible so we c...

Seattle Wa. to 4 Corners mid to late Oct.

Seattle Wa. to 4 Corners mid to late Oct. We are considering going in this direction on our way south this year probably through Salt Lake City.Does anyone have any suggestions as to routes/highways and possible weather warnings.:hWe have a Ram 3500 ...