Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How is hwy 50 from Pueblo to Montrose Co?

Planning a trip thru Colorado. Thinking about taking hwy 50 to Montrose area. How is the road for driving a 38FT MH with 2 flat landers driving?A couple of years ago we stayed in Durango and drove a car to Ouray. White knuckle ride all the way. Would...

Corvallis to Prineville, OR

We are traveling to Prineville from Corvallis in the next couple of days and have some time to kill. Does anyone have some recommendations for things to see or do?

hhornig by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me decide which route

I'm heading from central Ohio to stay at King's Mountain campground in SC for a couple of weeks while working in Rock Hill. I work there frequently but decided to pull my 35ft 5th wheel down this trip since I will be there for 2 weeks straight this t...

Grand Canyon Skywalk

We are camping in Flagstaff, AZ and want to visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Directions from Flagstaff to the Skywalk take me to Kingman AZ where I get off I-40 onto several county roads. The county roads are, CR20, CR 25, CR 261 then onto a unpaved r...

Avoiding Road Construction

Lots of posts on here advise people on how to avoid road construction. I just completed a cross-country 3900 mile trip last week. I know it's not 3900 miles across, but we also zigzagged. I determined that the only way to avoid road construction i...

Puerto Penasco...some questions...

I have an internet business and noticed they have daily mail transfer business in town. Has anyone used that? Would it be roughly equivalent to sending from the U.S.? Other questions....How humid is it? I stayed behind the dunes in Port Aransas...

cannesdo by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

hiway 12 Lolo, MT to Lewiston, ID

Thinking of taking my 34' fifth wheel over this route. I have driven it years ago in just a vehicle and can't really remember just how tough it is. Any body done this recently and what do you think? For the record, I am a very experienced mountain dr...

hermy by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

NJ turnpike tolls

I could not believe how much tolls were traveling from jersey city (liberty state park) straight down the turnpike into Delaware and beyond. I think we paid about $50 on the turnpike. I have not been up in that area for about 12 years, they are just ...

Oshkosh Wi to Dayton Ohio

Next week, on a weekday, I'm going to be going from Oshkosh to Dayton, Ohio. I've never driven around Chicago before. We're going to spend part of the day at the Airshow and then at some point head out and if possible get all the way to Dayton, and...

California 101 to Yosemite

We will be driving south from Oregon on 101 in early September. Our plan is to turn inland somewhere north of San Francisco and go directly to Yosemite. What is the best route? As much as possible, we would like to avoid steep hills, curves and big c...

Wisconsin to Colorado Springs

Hi -Will be traveling from Wisconsin to Colorado Springs sometime in next 6-8 weeks. I will need to take I-80 since I have a stop planned in Grand Island, Nebraska. From there, is it any better to drop down onto Hwy 36 to Hwy 71 to Hwy 24 and then i...

lcomas by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes