Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Williams AZ to Bishop Ca

Looking for the most scenic drive and boon docking opportunities from Williams AZ to Bishop CA and came up with these two routes:40 to 95 to 6 to 120 to 395Looks to be more scenic but how is it towing a 23' TT on 6 over to 395?or40 to 58 to 395Much f...

4aSong by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I 35 W Closure

I 35 W at the US287 bridge in north Ft. Worth will close tonight at 9:00 and remain closed through the weekend. This affects both south and northbound traffic.

Cincinnati, OH to Campbellsville, KY

Looks like there are several choices. Looking for recommendations for 40 foot Class A with minivan in tow. Time isn't an issue; just want a pleasant drive on good roads with minimal stoplights. Going to be traveling through around the end of Augus...

Conn rest stop at exit 1 on 84

We are heading to Gatlinburg today. Getting late start and need somewhere to stay heading south around Danbury. I know the rest area is great but it's on the north bound side. Anybody know how to get there while heading south bound on 84. And then in...

SF-Golden Gate Bridge north

I am going to be driving CA-101 from San Jose north to Garberville. I have a Class C 24' rig. I am a little concerned about 19th Street through SF and Gold Gate Park and going across the Golden Gate Bridge. Need suggestions please! Thanks!

I95 in CT - I need input from those familiar

I will be departing Providence, RI at 7:30am on Monday, headed towards Washington DC. As I see it, I have two choices: 1) I95 (which would have me entering New Haven, and the southwest corridor of CT, around 9:15-9:30)2) A circuitous route of sta...

the great road trip

So I am thinking about taking year or two to explore the western US (AZ,NM,ID,CO,UT,MT) I am working on compiling a list of sites to stop at along the way. I will be leaving from GA, with the adventure beginning at least past MO area. This is my part...

101 From Seattle to San Diego

We're just in the process of planning our first winter trip and we'd like to travel the entire West Coast of the USA. Seattle to San Diego on highway 101 starting in October in a 30' TT.I was hoping we might be able to get some tips and suggestions o...

jaydub74 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi. To San Diego and back

I need to be in San Diego Oct 27-30 for a conference. I have decided to take about 3 1/2 weeks and drive out and back. I do not want to be on I-70 or too much mountains that time of year and I have been that route many times.So to see something new ...

Great way to say goodbye to Alaska!

We've run down Cassiar, and did the right turn onto 37A into Stewart, BC. The drive from 37 turnoff to Stewart, BC is now in our top 4 for Wow factor. (We drove in the rain all day from the nice Moutain Shadow RV park, just South of Dease Lake. But a...

Smitty77 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Labrador Newfoundland

I am planing a trip to newfoundland and labradorMaking the north loop from Baie Comeau to Labrador City and down to NFWe would spend 2 weeks in NFAnd than back trough the maritimesIs the northern loop worth beeing seen or should we plan the two diffe...

Gaetan by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes