Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get through/around NYC

We will be travelling from SE Mass to Washington DC in early August. What is the best route to travel through/around NYC with a TT? (In case it matters, we will be passing through around 10am on Monday morning, then late Saturday afternoon on th...

Alabama to Yellowstone

When would be the best time of year to go from Alabama to Yellowstone? We have a 3500 and a Surveyor 220. I rather not drive in the snow. What route would you suggest? Stops along the way? We were thinking 10 days? We have dual sports with us.Thanks ...

odis by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

mt. hwy 49

I was wondering if anyone has driven this cut thru in a motorhome and what it was like.

Best route? Spokane - Twisp - Toppenish

Need help on two parts of a trip:First part from Spokane to Twisp, WAFirst Choice: Highway 174 from Grand Coulee to Brewster. 2nd choice: highway 155 from Grand Coulee to Omak and then onto Twisp.The second part of the trip is from Twisp to Toppenis...

Hot springs to visit

We are beginning to plan for next year. Question to ask is can anyone recommend any hot springs in the WEST that are associated with RV campgrounds? We have been to Ouray, and Thermopolis, Pagosa Springs ,palm springs, but want to go north towards ...

Washington state fires

All mountain passes I-90/SR20/SR2/ are closed due to fire related activity. I-90 is closed east bound at Vantage, no opening date.SR 20 closed east of Twisp, SR153 closed between Twisp and PateriosSR 2 Stevens pass closed west of Levenworth.

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Medical Insurance for RVer while in Mexico

There is a discussion on the BajaNomad site about someone having a major medical event while on vacation in Cabo, http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=74155. The outcome was less than favorable!So what does a RVer do if only in Mexico for ...

rocmoc by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Minnesota to California with new ride

We are flying to Scandia Minnesota wednesday to drive the new coach home. Was considering I-80 but was looking at the map and I-90 looks interesting also. Would enjoy seeing devils tower. Mountain windy roads affect wifey a little but we have plenty ...

Arizona to Black Hills, then to Yellowstone

I would appreciate comments on the route we are looking at... we need to hit 4 corners on way up and Ferron Utah on way back, which are several reasons for this path:87 to 260 to 377 Holbrook. 191 to 160 (4 corners) to Cortez. 145 to Montrose and 550...

Safest Route Denver to Eugene

One ton dually hauling a 37'/ 13 K lb./ 5th wheel, first week in September. Looking for the (safest) route with the least and smallest amount of grades.I-70 to I-80 or the more northern route of I-80 to I-84. First leg coming from Florida to Denver,...

Lyons Colo.

Has anyone gone through Lyons in there rv since the floods(hopefully recently) If so how are the roads for a 34' Class A

Another route question, Hwy 58 Oregon

Hi again all y’all,Tomorrow I’m taking Hwy 58 across a N-S trending mountainous area over to I-5 in Eugene. I’ve spent the last month in Chiloquin OR, so a few weeks ago I drove my car up Hwy 58 to Willamette Pass, the one mountain pass I could find ...

Anchorage Area RV park

We have been following the "roll call Alaska" threads here, but have not contributed. Now we have a need for a Nice full hook-up park near Anchorage. My wife fractured her shoulder from a fall while we were fishing in Valdez on Saturday and will requ...

refyred by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes