Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

8.0 Earthquake in Alaska - Tsunami Warning

Just got this newsflash...looking for more info.Hope everyone is safeIt's off Little Sitkin Island in the Aleutians.CBS quote::ALEUTIAN ISLANDS (CBS SF) — A tsunami warning has been issued for parts of Alaska after a magnitude 8.0 earthquake was reco...

RoadLife by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

WashingtonDC

We will be travelling to Cherry Hill Park just north of DC. The plan is to come in from I-66 and take I-495 around to Cherry Hill. We will be arriving on a Friday. We can time our arrival so I'm thinking we could be coming through around lunch tim...

phowell by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern Minnesota

Next week we will be traveling through MN, Fargo to Grand Rapids, MN to Escanaba MI, Does anyone know if we will have any issues with the flooding or is that further south?Thanks in advance

I-680 to I-80 West?

Hi, we'll be traveling South on I-29 to Omaha, and will need to get to I-80 West.I thought the I-680 bypass would be a good option, but it's hard to tell from google maps if the two highways connect. On google, it looks as if I-680 ends before it hit...

road grades yellowstone/jackson

I am hoping to hear from travelers that have been to both Yellowstone and the Black Hills so i can try to draw a comparison of the road grades. I just came back from the Black Hills and my gas powered f 350 super duty handled the 11000 lb 5th wheel p...

Question

I wonder if it would be feasible to hire a small air plane to fly around to look for a vehicle that has been stolen? Chances are that the stolen vehicle would not be taken very far and would be out in the open.

Hpymils by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I-95 toll road in Maine questions

We are coming from Gettysburg, PA and heading to Bar Harbor, ME. I just found out that I95 is a toll road in Maine, which is fine.My questions are: Near Portland, ME do you take I95 or I295 North? Are they both toll roads? Which would be the bett...

Heading East

We're visiting Yosemite and want to take a route east by way of Reno and through Denver. Any suggestions. Will eventually end up in Bedford, Virginia....have a Class A gas pulling a toad. Thanks for any advise, also we came west on I-40 and want to...

Seconday roads from Plattsburg NY to Riviere-Du-Loup QB

If anyone is interested, we have just towed our TT 493 miles across the top of Vermont and New Hampshire into Quebec and on to Riviere-Du Loup on secondary roads only. It was an interesting experience and no problem at all. We started in NC in the so...

lizzie by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fairbanks to Kenai - Campground Info Sharing

I'll add to this post as we finish working our way thru the Kenai area, but wanted to share what we thought campgrounds along this stretch of the Alaska journey.Fairbanks - Rivers Edge - We had a spot right on the end overlooking the river, so for us...

Smitty77 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

naples fl to elmira ny

Hi all: I'm starting to plan our first long trip with the TT.Leaving naples fl in sept and heading to elmira ny.I broke it down into @500 mile legs. That puts our first night near savannah ga. the second night would be around richmond va.Then on to ...

Capilano River RV Campground - West Vancouver

We are traveling to BC this summer with a planned 5 day visit in Vancouver. One campground we are considering making reservations for is the Capilano River Campground which appears to be the only one located close to downtown Vancouver and would als...

moe_f by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes