Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

us hwy 83

I am planning a trip from the Dallas area to Montana for the summer and would like to know about us hwy 83 from Childress, texas to North Platte, Nebraska.Is most of this route suitable for pulling a fifth wheel? I prefer a shoulder to pull off onto ...

TRAFFIC ALERT: I-80 westbound closed over Donner Pass

Due to snowstorm.RENO, Nev. (MyNews4.com & KRNV) -- Interstate 80 westbound is closed at Donner Pass due to wintry driving conditions.According to Nevada Highway Patrol Trooper Dan Lopez, the number of spin-outs vehicles were experiencing necessitate...

Ardmore, Okla., to Port Aransas, Texas

We plan a drive from Oklahoma to Port Aransas, avoiding I-35 in Texas to stay away from traffic in Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio. Any suggestions for the best alternate route would be greatly appreciated. Our RV is a 30' Class A with to...

Nashville to Shiloh

We will be spending 3 days in Nashville, then want to stop in Lynchburg on the way to Shiloh National Park. Where should we stay between lynchburg and Shiloh?

Emergency Medical - Canada

I have often read on this forum about American visitors being unsure of their emergency medical coverage while visiting Canada or on their way through to Alaska. Last week, a visiting American relative, who had no travel insurance, had a medical emer...

Orion by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Idaho to Texas

We will be traveling from Pocatello, Idaho to San Antonio, Texas the last part of June. Looking for the most user friendly route. Will be pulling my 26 ft trailer and traveling 65mph so freeways won't help a lot for speed. Needing to get there as qui...

Vancouver to Whitehorse in 4 days

I got home to Whitehorse at midnight Monday, and am now posting about the trip on my blog each day, with about 20 photos in each. I came up via the Duffey Lake Road (through Whistler) rather than the "normal" ways, and then via the Stewart-Cassiar. M...

10 Year Permit Question

If I have a class B motor home with a 10 year permit does the vehicle have to leave Mexico every 6 months when our Tourist Visa is up or can it stay in Mexico while we do the visa dance?To add a wrinkle to this if I tow a utility trailer behind the v...

NB I-75 North of Knoxville, Consider a Detour

Returned from Florida today (no trailer in tow), but was stuck in a 6 mile back up yesterday on I-75 NB. This was between a 75 and 90 minute crawl for a 1/2 mile project that has 75 down to one lane. The handy DOT sign blinking advised me of a deto...

DaYooper by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CA to IOWA

I am for sure headed out June 1-30 from the central coast of CA to central Iowa. I am thinking of 80 going and returning on 90. I don't necessarily love highways though! I really want to see the country! So, from the Tahoe area to Nevada...Utah.....