Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tucumcari New Mexico to Springer New Mexico Roads

Have any of you taken the route from Tucumcari to Springer via US 54 to State Highway 39 up to US 54 to Springer. We are going to Red River New Mexico via Tucumcari and was looking at that as a shorter route than going all of the way to I25 North off...

TDHEX by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pemex!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-pemex-refineries-boost-output-2014-maintenance-peaks-171720302--finance.htmlrocmoc n AZ/Mexico

rocmoc by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Bringing a cat in/out of Mexico

Hi all, we are not bringing our 5ver, but driving our truck from McAllen TX to Tulum Mexico this summer. Our cat is coming with. I have heard/read all different requirements for her travel into/out of Mexico. We just had her rabies and distemper s...

TCI by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Drumheller Campgrounds, help

Planing to head south to Drumheller, Ab for the may long, with dw & 3 dboys (7, 5, & 2). Looking for a good drycamping campsite. I've searched reviews & can't seem to find any one campground that is consistently good. I realize I will pay $10 more ...

Trip out west

The wife and I were talking today and I think we are going to plan a trip out west next year. We live in North Carolina. I would like to se the Grand Canyon and anything else that would be good for a 4 and 9 year old. We need some ideas of things to ...

San Carlos MX

Living just south of Tucson in Sierra Vista, and having just bought a new Arctic Fox 5th wheel, i want to get dwn to San Carlos before it gets too hot.Any and all suggestions on getting there and when the heat might beome unberable, would be greatly...

Routing question(s)

Hello all;I am new here. I am hoping someone can help me with some routing questions. My wife and I are heading towards Williamsburg/Virginia Beach. I did a MapQuest search. They want to send me to Winchester, VA on I81S. (Which is fine) Then, MQ say...

4WRXter by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Route 219

Planning a OBX trip this fall,what is Route 219 like from Bradford PA to Du Bois then 322 towards State College,99 to 70 an Hagerstown.We are in a 34'5er.Thanks John R.

HONEYMOON!!

Hi all!new to the forum here.. Tasha and David from Cincinnati, Ohio..We are getting married august 8th of this year and since we do the beach thing at Christmas every year we decided that for our honeymoon we wanna go out west for 2 weeks with our c...

humpy by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rte. 36 Kansas & Missouri

As a change from interstate driving, we are considering taking Rte 36 across Missouri and Kansas to Denver. Is this route RV friendly and any recommendations as to where to overnight or things to see. What about road conditions and truck traffic?Tha...

Tripalot by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Route planning by distance/range?

Are there any apps/programs/web sites that will plan stops along a route based on fuel range i.e. I tell it I want the next stop to be 300 miles from the first, +/- 25 miles, etc.Right now I'm doing it 'manually' by trial-n-error using Google Maps an...

Arizona Dust Storms Fri-Sat. Pull Aside - Stay Alive.

With a storm approaching the area this weekend, the NWS has posted a watch for strong winds and dust storms in the desert SW. If you plan on driving on I-10 or similar areas in Arizona or New Mexico, use caution and keep an eye the weather reports. ...

Traveling to Canada,need info

Thanks in advance for help,Will be traveling to Pincher creek,Alberta, in about 2 weeks,,crossing at SweetGrass,34'fifth wheel,I have passport ,will I need anything else,is there a better place to cross?Thanks20012, 34' Sunnybrook 5er,2005 Chevy 2500...

ccmacon by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes