Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Route to OBX

Would appreciate route advice from Toledo, oh to OBX. Going first week of April. Concerned about snow if route is in any mountains. Thanks.

San Diego- Barstow- Vegas

Looking for the best tow route from San Diego To Vegas. It looks like either 15 all the way or 15 to 215 back to the 15 are the mapquest suggestions. Any thoughts as to which is a better towing route.ThanksBill

2stepn by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I-10 Through Phoenix

We are heading to Cottonwood AZ from Casa Grande and are taking I-10 through Phoenix and I was wondering if there is any time from 8am -12pm that is better. We have driven there with just the truck and the traffic was extremely heavy, so I'm trying t...

mamestra by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Water for fresh water reservoir on road to Alaska

Hi, I plan to stay off campground most of the time in AK, except for like Denali, Homer, Valdez and a few other places. But sometimes you just need water and you seem not to find any, especially after a few days without CG. Do you have any recommende...

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Blockade

Like I didn't need more reasons to dislike labor unions....Mex 186 was blockaded today. Traffic on this only route between Palenque and points east was barricaded causing a huge backup that was still going strong after our 90 minute wait.Ambulances, ...

Traveling internationaly

Hi all. We have been on the road for over 7 years now and want to start traveling internationally for a couple years. Maybe Central and South America, Caribbean, Europe, South Pacific, etc. Does anyone know of any forums similar to rv.net but for ...

TCI by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I -95 by Richmond

On my trip plan they show road work south of Richmond on 95s . How bad is it and will it affect travel on Sundays. Thanks

jjcook by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot Springs AR to Moscow IA to HWH factory

We need to travel from Hot Springs AR to Moscow IA to the HWH Factory for service. We're in Hot Springs now and are booked through Sunday. 2 Questions: 1. about when will the weather (snow and ice) clear. Be gentle... we're Floridians! I know this y...

Atlanta....

How is traversing Atlanta on I-75 on a sunday afternoon ? Headed to Dade city FL this comming sunday, the 30th.

ken56 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Philadelphia to Cape Cod

In mid June we need to travel, in our 37' MH and toad, from the Philly area to Cape Cod and have no idea concerning the best route in a MH. Generally mapquest says take I-95. Is that the best route through this very busy part of the NE. For those...

gokart2 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Galveston Ferry closed UFN

Due to an oil spill in Galveston Bay the Ferry between Galveston and the Bolivar Peninsula is suspended.No word as to when the service will be restored.

darsben by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Townsend Tn to I-75 North

Looking at leaving Townsend, Tn going west to Maryville then north on US 129 to I-40, then to I-275 then north to I-75. How is traveling on this route I-275 through Knoxville towing a 35ft 5th wheel? Never been on I-275 and was wondering if anyone us...

jlscjs by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes