Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Sunpass questions

Just dreaming and planning a florida keys trip. I just read that US 1 in the keys does not accept cash for tolls and only uses Sunpass? So to go to the keys, I have to go to the trouble of getting a sunpass??...

suprz by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Living in Mexico and Obama Care, need to register?

Living in Mexico do you register with Obama Care if not living in the United States at all?Being a Citizen of the United States and permanentlly residing in mexico (retired) does one have to register with the Obama Care if it does not cover medical e...

Travelilng with Grandson

A little help. I am planning on traveling from lower US to Alaska and driving thru Canada. I will be traveling with my 7 year old Grandson. What "paper work" will I need for him to cross borders?

KO by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Alaska camping in early May

We will be in Alaska on May 7, 2014 for 2 weeks. We will be flying in but want to rent a small RV as we have on other visits to Anchorage. But, will campgrounds be open that early in the season? Will it be difficult to find hook-ups in the Kenai peni...

mscg2000 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Felton CA (Santa Cruz) to Yosemite (Groveland CA)

We are currently camping in Felton CA., which we utilized the 101 & 126, as we were coming from southern California. We took a small drive around and noticed i-17n looked a little crazy. Well, our next stop is Yosemite, which takes us north. Any sugg...

CANADIAN RAINBIRDS & RONYVIVKIE

TIME TO PUT THE SCREWS TO THE PROCESS. YOU CAN STIR UP A LOT OF YOU-KNOW-WHAT BY REPORTING YOUR ARMED ROBBERIES TO "LA VOZ DE MICHOACAN"(443)322-5600Enlist the aid of a fluent Spanish SpeakerHave your police report handy, specifically the telephone n...

trip report-- San Felipe/ Sonoyta

We left San Felipe Saturday morning early. The military checkpoint was no problem ( never is,they look, ask questions etc.) We wanted the toll road to San Luis. I don't know what their plans are, but they have dug a ditch in the median for about a mi...

bigdog2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Il to Bristol

Plan is to leave tomorrow at about 6pm drive thru the night to Bristol to spend weekend at Nascar race. Planning on sleeping thru the day tomorrow then leave in evening have done this in the past helps avoid traffic in major cities all interstate dr...

djcjc by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Best route in Arkansas

We are traveling in mid-March from Texas to Arkansas in a 31' Class A. Most of the route is easy, but I am concerned about some routes in Arkansas. I lived in Arkansas in college and remember some of the roads are winding and steep. Not a big deal ...

Route Wichita Falls, Tx to Huntsville, Tx

Hi all, We'll be traveling from Wichita Falls on Rt 287 and want to pick up I-45 South for Huntsville south of Dallas. Looking at the map we need to go through Fort Worth. Can anyone advise on the best way to do this? I'll be towing a 37' 5th wheel....

Pueblo CO to Montrose CO - Monarch Pass

Hey everybody! Long time reader, first time poster here. I am going to be traveling at the end of March from Pueblo CO to Montrose CO through Monarch Pass and was wondering your thoughts about the route and my towing rig. My towing vehicle is an gas-...

revmouse by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pondering Interstate Highways

I thought I basically had the interstate numbering system figured out, but I wasn't aware that you could have 2 highways with the same number in different parts of the country. An example, I-84 starts at a jct with I-5 in Portland Oregon & runs easte...

bukhrn by Explorer III
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Fundy National Park Ideas

We are planning to head into Canada this summer for a couple of weeks. We want to start at Fundy and head north. We want to see the Hopewell Pots, but don't have a lot of background on what else is up there. We are traveling with a 12 yr old daugh...