Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cheraw, SC to NJ?

I'd like to avoid I 95 and don't want to do the Delaware/Chesapeake route...we're going to go that way on our trip back to Florida.So, thinking north from Cheraw...then what? I 81?I'm not opposed to the interstate...maybe a combination of road types...

Easport Me

Once in Maine going north, what is the best route to Eastport? Also how many hours from Maine state line? Thanks in advance

191 SOUTH FROM MOAB TO I 40

can anyone give me thoughts on traveling south on 191 from Moab to I 40? Any serious hills, etc.. Traveling in a 35 foot Class A gasser towing a jeep. THX

route 191S vs 491S

I plan on going to Sitgreaves nation forest in AZ from Durango CO....I will take either 191S in AZ or 491S in NM down to I40...which is the easier drive for my underpowered Yoda??? ...tia

Photos of la Penita RV Park

One of the people in our complex needs some hi res photos of la Penita RV park and its beach. If you have any you do not mind sharing you can email them to me at "tequillahombre at gmail.com". They are for a quasi commercial purpose, so he will need ...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Highway 191, south of Boseman, Mt

We are leaving from Minnesota, traveling via Montana and then south in Idaho. Map quest recommends going south of Boseman, Mt using Hwy 191 and 20. Would I be better off going to Butte, Mt and then south on Hwy 15, 4 lane. Our destination will be...

Elevator by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

overnight parking in Price Ut

We will be traveling to Cortez, Co. via Hwy 191 from Idaho Falls in a couple of weeks. Probably will spend the night in Price, Ut., anyone know if they have a Wal Mart that allows overnight parking? Good place for dinner also? Thanks

LA to Big Sur, ca via Hwy 1?

I've spent the last two days reviewing prior posts and see conflicting posts so I decided to ask here please. How is the drive from LA to Big Sur via Hwy 1? I'll be pulling a 35' fifth wheel and I'm comfortable taking my time. I saw where Hwy 101 is ...

guidry by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I-465 West Or East Best Route To Bypass Indy ??

Anyone have recent experience circumnavigating Indianapolis? Which ofI-465 West or I-465 East is the better option to avoid traffic, construction, and slowdowns? Appreciate anyone's input who have been through there recently. Thanks.

grovin by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Haines or Skagway

Ok, leaving this Great Land on the 27th of August, can only do one town. Would like to hear if it should be Skagway or Haines? Thanks Mike

akguy by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

First timers and need advice!

Im from the UK and travelling to Alaska in August for 2 weeks travelling in an RV - very excited.We are driving from anchorage up to Faribanks and then onto Tangle Lakes, Glenallen, Valdez and back to Anchorage,If there are any specific places to pul...

hollyb96 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Mackinaw City to Platte River Campground in MI?

Hi everyone,We are enjoying our first visit to beautiful Michigan and will travel from Mackinaw City to Platte River Campground in the next several days. IT looks like US 31 is the best route -- can anyone tell us if that route is suitable for big r...

Help me find the link......

Newbie here to this site. Perhaps someone here can tell me where to find this information. About 2 years ago on the Good Sam Club site (well, I THOUGHT it was the Good Sam site), I ran across a forum where RV travelers documented their trips and ma...