Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Prescott to Newport Washington

We would like to visit:1. Yellowstone2. Jackson/ Grand Teton3. Glacier Nat'l ParkWould like your input for Routes and Campgrounds. We will be in a 40' motorhome with a tow. We have about 3 weeks to complete our roundtripThanks

hickoryt by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 9 colorado

I'm in Gunnison Co. getting ready to head to Breckenridge. Looking at taking 50 to 285 then hwy 9 into breckenridge (staying at Tiger run). Any problems with towing any of that route? By the way I just did 550 up from Durango. T...

Highway 26 from Madras to Fossil Beds info ?

We will be pulling a 32 ft. travel trailer with a 3/4 ton Suburban from Burbank Washington to Madras or Redmond Oregon to see the John Day Fossil Beds .. We have looked at the rv parks/campgrounds off/around Highway 97 ...Anyone have any experience w...

RoadXYZ by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling West to East - I90 or I80

We will be leaving Yellowstone at the middle of next week and are heading to Nashville - no real timeframes regarding arrival so I'm looking for opinions on whether we should take a northerly route on I90 or southerly I80.We would like to see some in...

havasu by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Carlsbad,N.M to Florida

After spending our summer in New Mexico,we will make a stop in Carlsbad and head back to Florida on I10. Not looking forward to driving through Houston,any alternatives?Any must see's along the way? Time is not an issue. Towing a 29' TTThanks

richy2 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip to Phoenix AZ

We are planning a trip to Phoenix, AZ but we are staying at The Lost Dutchman SP.Will be traveling I - 40, would like to know if there is a good route from Holbrook to Lost Dutchman SP. Would like to avoid Phoenix if possible and safe.Chevy dually pu...

N Ca Hwy 12

How is Hwy 12 from San Rosa on the 101 to the I5? We looking to take a drive through the Napa, wine country area. I realize it will probably be a slow go, but looking to see some of the wine country on our trip up to Northern CA next year.

Taylor Park, Colorado

Has the construction that was in progress in summer, 2013, on the road between Almont, Colorado, and Taylor Park Reservoir been completed?

Best route from RI to Keys in November

We have booked 20 glorious nights at Bluewater Key for November. Any suggestions for the route we should take from RI? We are thinking just straight down 95 but I know we have to go around the Baltimore tunnels. We will be traveling in a 37 ft. 5t...

Austingburg OH to Sioux Falls SD

Will be traveling this leg of our trip next week.What is the best way to drop down and avoid Chicago traffic?And then from there should we move back up to 90 or maybe take 80? Based on some posts I've seen WI and MN can be rough traveling..thanks

Best Route to Sequoia Park in California

There are two routes to get to Sequoia. One via 198 out of Visalia, the other route 180 out of Fresno. From So cal, it would seem that 198 is the most direct, but I have heard of some vehicle length restrictions on portions or 198 due to construction...

2bzy2c by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

British Columbia Travel Tips / Advice?

We are heading north from Montana into British Columbia for about a 2 week trip, just wondering around enjoying the Northern Rockies. Our general destination is Jasper Park, though we are looking for any tips or advice on things to see and do that y...

MTBob by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Which Dakota?

We'll be heading from Rochester,MN to Livingsto, MT and google mapa give some choices of routes. We've never driven the area before so any suggestions on best route for RV and good campgrounds on the route. We are planning on one night along the wa...

sprose by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes