Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Canada trip

We are planning an RV trip to Canada in June. We will be visiting Quebec, Woodstock,NB and Hopewell Rock, NB. Other than passports is there anything else we need to be aware of, and what should we expect at the border.Thank you, Merle and Babe

Syracuse to Acadia NP

Looking for suggestions on the route from Turning Stone resort (Verona NY) to Acadia National Park. We'll be traveling in July, towing a 30' fiver. We won't be in a hurry, but have seen most of NY and have spent time in Vermont and in the White Mount...

2hams by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Florid to Northern Michigan

Which route is best for road conditions,traffic and scenery. 1. I-75 to Atlanta an on up thru Indianapolis or 2. I-95,I-26 up thru Cincinnati. Both are similar distance.

Cheaper gas on 16..

If you were to take the right off 16 towards Old Hazelton..over the Hagwilet Bridge..all of about 4k's...an Esso that was selling for 132.9 on the weekend. The rest were at 140.9Gary Haupt

Denver to Telluride + Ouray - Best Route & RV Parks

We are planning a family (2 kids) RV trip from Denver to Telluride in Aug, debating between I-70 via Grand Junction (est. 360 miles) vs. I-25 S, stopping at Lake Pueblo State Park, then I-50 to Telluride (est. 420 miles). What's the best route as far...

rturner by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Road Information Burwash to Beaver Creek, Yt<

Does anybody have good current information on road conditions on the Alaska Highway from Burwash to Beaver Creek. I have been hearing lots of comments from fellow travelers and you don't know what to believe.Right now we are in Toad River working ou...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another 10 yr permit question?

I see a lot of Gringos leaving RV's with 10 yr permits in Mexico with clear intentions of never taking them NOB. A good idea which I would like to explore but I think the 10 yr permit still assumed that we do not leave the RV in Mexico? I think the ...

Suggestion for CG in Dawson Creek, BC

We will be spending 3 days in Dawson Creek next week and was wondering from people who have been there before which CG can you recommend? I am split between Mile '0" and Northern Lights CG. Can anyone comment please?Thanks!

rkassl by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AZ to Buffalo NY Loop

We'll be taking our first month long trip in our new Thor Citation Sprinter 24' in June. Looking for route suggestions or areas to avoid. Here's what I was thinking. I-40 to Oklahoma City, I-44 to St. Louis, I-70 to Columbus, OH, I-71 to Cleveland, I...

Campsites in El Golfo

Has anyone taken a large RV into El Golfo and found a campground there with hook ups. I have been there quite a few times but never with a RV. Would appreciate any info offered.

Mountain loop highway in Wa.

Now that the I-5 bridge has temporarily dissappeared,it would appear that there will be a large number of campsites opening up in the north part of the state and I,for one, would like to make use of some of them. I was thinking about heading up to Mo...

Bigdog by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling in AK, BC, and AB in September

We are leaving for Alaska from NC July 8. We plan on spending all of July through mid-August in SE Alaska before heading north to Alaska mainland. I expect us to be heading south into Canada sometime in mid September. Should we be concerned with weat...

Highway 55 from Boise to McCall ID

Will be passing through ID on way to Oregon and trying to avoid some freeway, looking at #55 north out of Boise to McCall where I would take #95 to Lewiston. I have already gotten some reports on #95 and seems fine as long as I stay in slow lane when...