Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Question: Rts. US 35 and US 23 in Ohio

Sometime in the next month, I’ll be driving to RV Wholesalers in Lakeview, Ohio, from my home in Richmond, Virginia, to pick up my new TT. This will be the first time I’ve driven west of Charleston, W.Va., and I’m looking forward to seeing parts of ...

Ives Run (Tioga PA) to Turning Stone (Verona NY)

Am looking for suggestions traveling from Ives Run, Tioga PA to Turning Stone, Verona NY that will avoid taking the NYS Thruway. We are towing a 30' fifth wheel. We aren't planning any stops along this leg of the trip (this year).One route I have con...

2hams by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yosemite to Petaluma, Calif.

We plan to drive from Yosemite to Petaluma in May in a 30' Class A MH with tow car and big dog. It's our first trip to California, and we would greatly appreciate routing suggestions. As much as possible, we would like to avoid steep, windy roads an...

Jacksonville, Fl. Traffic ?

Will be traveling north from Miami, Fl. on I-95. Should I go rite thru Jacksonville on I-95 or go around the East side on Rt.115/113/9A ? :h

jolooote by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Interstate 22 Memphis to Birmingham

Looking at this route for next October. Is this a new interstate? It didnt look complete at the Birmingham end. Is it completed now or to be completed soon? Good road?Thanks, Ken

kenboat by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Houston-Yellowstone

Leaving approx. June 8th, pulling a 30' 5er. Would like to visit Rocky Mtn. & Grand Teton Nat'l. Pks. in route. Limit of 250-350 M.P.day & looking for camp ground suggestions. Thanks.

CA 199 from Crescent City, CA to Grants Pass, OR

This our most direct route north from Mendocino, CA to Eastern WA. I have talked with with some people that have driven this route and said that I will not enjoy looking at the rear of my MH rounding some of the curves, and that it is a miserable dr...

2013 Family trip

Greetings everyone. We are planning a summer trip from WI to Townsend, TN. We are traveling through Chicago, hooking up with I80 to I65 through Indianapolis, Louisville, into Nashville. With our first stay in Manchester, TN. Spending 2 days there. Th...

Taking a trip to PEI this summer

My family and I are taking a week long vacation to PEI this summer and I've been reading this forum and looking at the web sites for what is allowed across the border for food items. It almost sounds like it would be easier to shop for meat, fruit an...

sqweetie by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scenic Byway to RNMP and Estes Park, Colorado

We're going to be headed to Yellowstone after passing through Denver, and I would like to drive through RMNP and Estes. I'm looking at taking Hwy 119/72/7 from an overnight in Idaho Springs to Estes Park, then Hwy 34 out the west side of RNMP. Is th...

mcmills by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I-10 between Lafayette and Baton Rouge

So we made it to the Tabasco Plantation and Jungle Gardens with my 2 year old grandson, who had a blast but the road between Baton Rouge and Lafayette was awful, had to keep it around 50-55mph to keep the bounce down! wound up with a door off the tra...

howellma by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

memphis,tn to spurgeon bay,wi

we will be traveling in mid june in 40ft dp and tow veh. I would prefer to avoid Chicago area. I have looked at interstate 55 to 39 and 43 to Milwaukee. I would appreciate any suggestions on alternate routes,road construction and campgrounds in stur...

western NC mountains into SC

Heading from the Brevard area south into SC and have several options. US 276, US 178 and US 281 all drop down the escarpment from US 64. I've driven only sections of those in a car and not sure which would be easiest in an RV. 281 is a scenic byway a...

First Trip - Houston to Los Angeles

Starting the planning process for first long distance in our new rig: Houston to LA to visit family.Since this will be our first trip, I'm looking for route/camping/diesel/ANY advice I can get! We've got two full weeks to do the trip and only need ...