cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

4th July Trips?

BOB1964
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to Seven Lakes state campground for the holiday. Planning on fishing,relaxing,eating,relaxing,hiking and relaxing. I'll have to make sure to relax when I get home. Where are you going???
44 REPLIES 44

flyinjake
Explorer
Explorer
Spent it at R. Shaefer Heard COE on West Point Lake Ga. Beautiful weather the entire weekend!

jaycocamprs
Explorer
Explorer
Spent the 4th at Barnyard in Columbia SC on the way to Pirateland.
2018 Silverado 3500 DRW
2011 Montana Mountaineer 285RLD

Singlespeed92
Explorer
Explorer
Other than a very unfriendly staff at King's Holly Haven RV Park(well...that 1 hateful older lady who runs the place...didn't say anything to us,but we grew tired of her patrolling around on a golf cart both acting as if everyone always was up to no good and jumping onto nearly every child in the park...we won't go back there) and heinous traffic (as a former long haul truck driver...I've rarely seen worse than 4th of July traffic in Pigeon Forge,TN),we had a pretty good time of it.

Was our 1st family vacation in a/our new TT,so we greatly over-packed (well..."we" might be too broad a spectrum,but I don't wanna say "she" ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ),but all in all,we thoroughly enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜„

Crawfordville
Explorer
Explorer
No RVing this July 4th for me. Spending time with my parents in their home in the mountains of South Carolina. Beautiful part of the country.

jnharley
Explorer
Explorer
We will be in Valdez, AK over the 4th. The views are spectacular here.
2015 Dodge Dually
2012 NuWa Discover America 355CK

caseyhoward
Explorer
Explorer
We will be in Stockbridge MA going to James Taylor concert
Irish Tinkers

Joatha
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:
Nothing for us this year. Wife had surgery

Pray she is recovering well, and fast.

Thank you my friend. She is improving and we hope to keep a reservation for July 26 at Grayton Bch State park in the Florida Panhandle and spend a week at the beach.

Hope you guys can make it and that the wife is doing well!

Grayton Beach is definitely our happy place. The wife and I will arriving there on Aug 2 for our annual vacation there. So, we might overlap a day or 2. We are there until Aug 10. I am likely heading back for another week in Sep. Wife will probably join me at the beginning and end of that trip.
2001 Bluebird Wanderlodge LX ME

cubmaster252
Explorer
Explorer
Mount Rushmore and then Yellowstone. We leave Thursday, can't wait to get started but not looking forward to having to drive through Chicago to get there on July 4t eve.
2015 Crossroads Zinger 32QB
2015 RAM 1500 Big Horn 4x4 QUAD CAB with HD Tow Package
Nights camped in 2015 - 33
Nights camped in 2016 - 17

empty_nest
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving Thursday (3rd) for an extended holiday weekend at Hamlin Beach State Park on Lake Ontario. Been booked since last October. Tough place to get in unless you book well in advance.
2008 38' Winnebago Adventurer
2012 Jeep Wrangler (Toad)
03 Ranger 520 DVX - 225 hp. Evinrude

markandkim
Explorer II
Explorer II
Now there is a possibility of tropical weather in New England on the forth. Will be watching closely! Will be at Hampton Beach NH.
Retired Navy

2020 Ram 2500 Bighorn 6.7L
2014 Crossroads Zinger 27RL
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

x5rdman
Explorer
Explorer
Lincoln National Forest, Apache campgrounds. Alreay here :). Will have to see fireworks on TV as you can't use fireworks here, you would most certainly start a fire!
2008 Jayco Ex-Port 17C
2007 Trailblazer

2Ambros
Explorer
Explorer
Will be at Windcreek State Park on Lake Martin.
Just us & Molly the wonder-lab !
2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift
2006 Ford F150 4x4
1988 Sierra Cobra, 'Griswald'

We are way too adventurous to be ordinary!

TPUC
Explorer
Explorer
Pigeon Forge
2012 Nissan Titan Pro 4X
2014 Cruiser Aire

dahkota
Explorer
Explorer
Roswell, New Mexico.
2015 Jeep Willys Wrangler
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 33C