cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Along I-84 in Southern Idaho

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
As part of our summer wanderings, we'll be coming north from SLC to I-84 across Idaho to Ontario, OR (then west to the coast on 20). We have several days to linger. Looking for suggestions of sightseeing, things to see and do, places to stay in Idaho along this portion of I-84.

We mostly do scenic drives, overlooks, interesting/oddball museums, factories, historical sites, dams, parks. My spouse is disabled, so little to no walking, but scootering if applicable. Sometimes I take a short walk/hike.

I know I can look up tourism in all those towns, but I'd like to know what people here have enjoyed along this route. Thanks!
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara
17 REPLIES 17

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
Hell's Canyon.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.

Rocky2
Explorer
Explorer
Along I84, near Jerome, you can view people from all over the world who base jump from the bridge across the Snake river..about 400 feet high. This is also on the road leading to Craters of the Moon National Monument, an interesting volcanic area.

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to read the write-up of our stay near Twin Falls in 2011. It is located here. Subsequent posts cover other areas in Idaho and Montana.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams