Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

BLM land use

This will have no impact on me but may effect others who boondock.SEC proposed climate rule locking up public lands faces stiff oppositionhttps://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/republican-states-unleash-effort-opposing-sec-climate-rule-creating-new-typ...

combined vertical 507th UH-1H medevac Dustoff Tokyo Bell 212.png

Military Campgrounds

I subscribe to an RV Newsletter. In the last issue,they said changes have been made so that any veteran with a DD 214 can now use military campgrounds. They didn't give anymore info on it. I Googled it and haven't found any more info on it although t...

Mayor30 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Disney World 12/21

We are planning a trip to Disney World the first of December 12/21, also any suggestions on were to stay in Orlando and I was also thinking on staying for a while maybe going to the Keys?Thanks Bill

DeadWood

I know there will be varying thoughts on this but I am curious as to what cg's you like/dislike in the Deadwood SD area.We are spending three months on the Outer Banks this spring/early summer and then planning on another two to three months in this ...

40 foot 5th wheel in Yellowston NP

We have been to YS a number of time.  We have always stayed outside the NP.  This summer  we would like to stay in the park.  Any campground that can accommodate a 40 foot 5th wheel??

TenOC by Nomad
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

South Florida RV park suggestions

I know I'm asking a lot. We are looking for suggestions on a RV park in South Florida for next winter. We love the keys, but its just to pricey now and hard to get into. Looking for warm weather and lots of activities. It would be great if close t...

TCI by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rout assistance Vancouver, BC to Arizona

First time travelling from Vancouver area BC Canada to Arizona and am wondering what the best route is to avoid the mountains during our trip? Thanks for your route suggestions as we are new to this!

Sally_B by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Foscue Creek COE

Looking at going to Foscue Creek COE in Demopolis Al and wondered for those that have been there is there any cell coverage from ATT? Data? Also looks like varied responses to TV coverage. Have saw only 4 channels available?

CampersCard

Just got a email asking me to join CampersCard for discount RV camping sites, has anyone here used this? And if so what do you think about this plan?

Gulf coast things to do!

Hello. We will be in AL (Orange Beach), MS (Biloxi area) and LA (New Orleans) in 2 weeks. We will be pretty much be along the water the entire time. Looking for suggestions on things to do. I’ve already got all the basics and some odd things planned....

Gulf State Park, AL

Going into Gulf State Park and they have a 2 PM check in. I am going to be arriving about 11:30 AM and wondered if they have a place to park if you can't get in early? I have been calling for 4 days and no one will answer the phone. I am close to the...

Need advice on final leg to Acadia

We’re up from Florida staying the night just north of Scranton. Looking for the best route to Acadia. Would like to avoid big cities and expensive tolls yet keeping in mind we’re in a class A with a tow. Any advice greatly appreciated.