Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Grand Canyon Railway

Are there ever discounts, coupons, promo codes, for the train? Man, it's pretty expensive!

Tjuice by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Las Vegas to the 5 National Parks in Utah to Yellowstone

In about a month, we will be heading out from Florida. Will be traveling I-10 or secondary roads on our way to NOLA, San Antonio, Phoenix, Las Vegas. After that, I want to go up to Utah to visit the NP's and then head to Yellowstone before turning ...

JoeH by Explorer III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Sibley Lake Campground Wy info needed.

We are heading to Sibley Lake Campground on our way to Cody Wy. But no on can tell us if the campground has a water spigot that we can connect a water hose to. There is drinking water but it is not stated that it is available to fill a holding tank. ...

Winter in South Texas?

Can anyone recommend some great RV resorts in the Corpus Christie area of Texas? We are thinking about going south for our first winter. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

rkassl by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

North Carolina Ocean Campgrounds.

I've done a RV.net Search for North Carolina Beach Campgrounds, Ocean Campgrounds, and just plain North Carolina Campgrounds and have gotten zero results. I'm not sure what the problem is.Anyway we are planning a trip to North Carolina and the Outer ...

fj12ryder by Explorer III
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip Report

We spent the month of May on the road, traveling from SE Texas to SE Georgia and back via Arkansas.Our "trip report" covers 10 entries on my blog, starting Hereand ending Here.Hope you enjoy - We did.

Boondocking near Flagstaff

Heading up to Durango in early July from Vegas and want to stop in Flagstaff but don't want to stay in a campground. I have a smaller 19ft hybrid and have no problem getting down dirt roads to slightly more remote areas, off the parking lot at least...

RMNP Update - 6/9/15

Just got back from a trip up to Rocky, 2nd trip of the season! Some things of note that might be helpful to others wanting to visit, either east side or west side. -- Glacier Basin. Stayed there, really nice as always. I was a bit surprised at th...

Campground to beware of

Oaks N Pines in Lake City, FL is a place to bypass. The people working there are the rudest we have ever come across. There are a lot of rules, which I don't mind but their attitude sucks. The sites are very narrow which means our drivers side sli...

TripleE by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Bladder Questions

Those of you that use a water bladder to transport your water when boondocking, after you transfer the water to your RV, do you hang up the bladder to "drain out" or just fold it up and stow it until the next use and kinda rinse it out at that time?

Help, any help for campgrounds in Breckenridge Co?

Well I'm getting increasingly frustrated with campgrounds. It's sure changed in the last 4 years or so. Looking for a campground in or next to Breckenridge Colorado. The only one I found had a rate of 75.00. I almost dropped the phone. I asked if a r...