Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cedar Hill State Park

jparker66
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Campers
Anyone recommend a specific full hook up site. I I
Understand there are some with concrete pads.
Thanks.
James & Sharon
2016 Flagstaff Superlite
2011 3/4 Chevy Diesel LTZ Loaded
CAMPING IS GREAT! ENJOY THE OUTDOORS!
4 REPLIES 4

jparker66
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your comment.
James
James & Sharon
2016 Flagstaff Superlite
2011 3/4 Chevy Diesel LTZ Loaded
CAMPING IS GREAT! ENJOY THE OUTDOORS!

Bonefish
Explorer
Explorer
Hiker_01 wrote:
DW and I stayed there last fall. Lots of various sites to choose from. Some longer platforms, some shorter, near water/away from water. Use Google maps to get an idea. If they are like most state parks, if they are not full and you see a different site you like better than the one you are assigned, you can go back and ask to change. They are usually accommodating.

One thing I do remember is there were ants all over the place that we had to deal with.

Yes! Lots of them, I had forgotten all about the ants around the campsite. Our grandson walk across a very large mound, good thing we had spray we always take with us.

Sharon

Hiker_01
Explorer
Explorer
DW and I stayed there last fall. Lots of various sites to choose from. Some longer platforms, some shorter, near water/away from water. Use Google maps to get an idea. If they are like most state parks, if they are not full and you see a different site you like better than the one you are assigned, you can go back and ask to change. They are usually accommodating.

One thing I do remember is there were ants all over the place that we had to deal with.

Bonefish
Explorer
Explorer
We had site 112 fhu it was on a small hillside. That park has many sites flatter than the one we had. It was one we could see the lake from the outside table and above others sites. Our camper is a 31' and had room for the truck and son to park next to us. I get on Google maps with a park map to see what the area looks like. I have found some of the parks Google has driven through them for pictures of sites. It is a large park and it was our first time. Try this website campsitephotos.com, I was on it last night to see the sites at Ft. Richardson, not sure if Cedar Hill was on it.

Sharon