cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Many farms lake/Tsaile lake campground. Any information?

adventurer22
Explorer
Explorer
Hello. Does anybody have any information on Many lakes campground and Tsaile lake campground? As a non-native do I need some permits to stay there? All that I can find online is their locations and the fact that back in 2013 Many farms lake campground was becoming an established campground. Their phone seems to be disconnected now. I do not want to be charged with trespassing if it has since become privatized. Can you have RV's full-time on these sites as well? Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

adventurer22
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks.

BarryG20
Explorer
Explorer
The Navajo Nation can be tough to get a hold of and to navigate. Their main governmental office is in Window Rock AZ but they also have chapter houses that seem to deal with local things. You might try calling the Navajo Nation Fish and Wildlife Dept (NNDFW) in Window Rock. I think that is what it falls under (unless it has been privatized). I seriously doubt they will allow full time use for an extended period but possible. I have dealt with them regarding permits for hiking trips but ended up using an office they had outside of Page AZ at the time to get them. They have since closed those routes so have not had a need to deal with them in several years. Not to far from either one of those is Canyon De Chelly that does have a campground. There is also another one just south of Canyon De Chelly called Spider Rock it is private and it is remote and it is no hookups but a possibility.
2016 Jayco 28.5 RLTS