cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Nashville, TN Parks

lakebum
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning a trip to Nashville for the 4th of July weekend. Any park recommendations near Nashville? We like the nicer campgrounds with super sites and full hookups for Class A

Also, what are the must see places around Nashville?
Ken & Janice
South Hill, Virginia
10 REPLIES 10

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
Lightning might strike me but the KOA is really nice. You will be hard pressed to get a site but it is worth a shot Nashville Parks
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

agb2529
Explorer
Explorer
+1 on Seven Points. Beautiful park, nice swimming beach, plenty of room for a big rig - but not 4th of July this year, fully booked.
The Long Grove Happy Campers -
Alex & Sandi
2003 Suburban K2500 6.0 L 3.73
2003 Dutchman 19T Sport

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't need full hookup, we liked Seven Points Corps of Engineers on Percy Priest Lake. East of town. Heavily wooded with some sites having lake views. Water and electric with dump station. Reasonable rates. www.recreation.gov
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
We prefer Two Rivers. Make reservations and ask for the type of site you need when you reserve. (50 amp, full hookup, etc)
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

pennysmom09
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Grand Ole RV resort.....loved it.....but it's probably booked as it is a popular place.
Nancy and Doug
2015 KZ Durango 325RL FW

lakebum
Explorer
Explorer
I checked the KOA, Two Rivers and Jellystone, and Jellystone had 50amp pull through extended sites available so I have booked online and awaiting confirmation.
Ken & Janice
South Hill, Virginia

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Nashville KOA. It is very nice, new heated pool, hot tub and the City Shuttle and Grey Line tours operate out of this campground, they even have a concierge service. Very nice for class A motor home.
Must see the Grand Ole Oprea, the honky tonks, Jack Daniels distillery and Andrew Jacksons home.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't have reservations by now, a spot is going to hard to find.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

kevinbti
Explorer
Explorer
Loveless cafรฉ on the trace worth the drive A great breakfast at the pancake factory but long lines. Two Rivers is a great place

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nashville posts
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman