cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mexico Camping

RebeccaC
Explorer II
Explorer II

Want to share my video of the places i camped in my RV and the beautiful things i did there! From BLM Land, to Elk Lodges… Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands and Bandalier… this state just has so much to offer to RVs!

My Enchanted Full Time RV Life in New Mexico : Now RVing! (Not Sailing Brick House #102)

https://youtu.be/EB34Sz7bsSU

Rebecca Childress drives her 29' class C motorhome out west, living full time in her RV! In this episode of Now RVing, she arrives to New Mexico and explores the many treasures of this Land of Enchantment as its called. Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Guadelupe Mountains National Park, White Sands
4 REPLIES 4

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III

Would this fall under the heading of spam, since she includes a link to her Youtube channel, that she makes money from? If it walks like a duck...

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Not sure it would be “spam” as thats junk mail Hopefully those considering camping in New Mexico might be able to use some of rhe i formation of where i stayed, what wonderful things i saw there, and even a bit about the underbelly of their RV. Most of all, perhaps to inspire single woman, or widows like myself that life can go on without their partner even though it can be a bit sad too. Yeah i may make $50 on a video if it gets 10,000 viewa ot something… but 50 hours if work to make a video… I don’t really do it doe the $1 an hour that i make. Im retired and it’s all about the people i meet and a youtube channel gives me something to so. Once in a while i have a big hit that gets me 50,000 views and then i make a few hundred dollars which is always helpful with my fixed income. 

What other method would she use to share her trip?  Upload a bunch of fotos with descriptions like the "old days"?  I have a few videos as well, that's the way we run these days.  I thought it was a great and informative video.

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Thanks for the vote… yeah I make money from the videos but not more than about $50 a video if that… I do it more to make friends along the way who may recognise me and offer me a driveway or a little tour 🙂 I also like to carry on the tradition that my late husband started on providing information for this behind me. I watch videos of everywhere up ahead to decide where to go.  Anyways… glad you enjoyed and hope others will too..