cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Park Recommendations in the Rio Grande Valley

Geeze
Explorer
Explorer
Doe's anyone know of a RV park in the Rio Grande Valley that has both an indoor pool and a woodworking shop?
6 REPLIES 6

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Geeze wrote:

Have a question about your park does it seem well managed?

It is really not "My" park, I have stayed at others. Not particularly bad or good. Much cheaper than the big fancy parks, if that matters. I admit that I am not familiar with the woodworking shop except to know there is one and where it is located. I can find occasional errors in the newsletters, but that is not very important to me. Good location in the middle of a dozen weekly dances. (When there is no pandemic).

Geeze
Explorer
Explorer
TomG2 wrote:
Geeze wrote:
Doe's anyone know of a RV park in the Rio Grande Valley that has both an indoor pool and a woodworking shop?

Alamo Rec-Veh in Alamo, Texas has both along with three RC race car tracks, a lake, and reasonable rent.

Have a question about your park does it seem well managed? The reason I asked was a few months ago I contacted the owner of a park model they have listed for sale on their website (lot 330 ) The lady replied that the home sold three years ago and after multiple requests can't get the park to remove it from their website. It's still on there for sale.

Geeze
Explorer
Explorer
TomG2 wrote:
Geeze wrote:

Alamo Rec-Veh in Alamo, Texas has both along with three RC race car tracks, a lake, and reasonable rent.

I see woodcarving listed do they have a full woodworking shop also?

Geeze
Explorer
Explorer
pawatt wrote:
Bentsen Grove in Palmview

I see woodcarving do they have a full woodworking shop also?

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Bentsen Grove in Palmview
pawatt

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Geeze wrote: