cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Sam marked my issues as a scam

Gingerbred
Explorer
Explorer

Good Sam just marked my posting and issue as SCAM when I am a member of 4 of their services, and I took the time to write out the issues without emotion, looking for help. I fortunately screenshotted their decision, to add to my frustration of their services. You have to go through hoops just to get on here, so not sure how scammers could. I am resposting here in the hopes they allow it forward.

I am beyond frustrated with your service for tow trucks, and for customer service. Here are my issues:

1) I am on my 7th day of trying to get my RV Motorhome towed. (Started 8/1/24, today is 8/8/24)

2) You have sent 3 tow companies that do not have a big enough tow truck to pull my RV.

3) You have sent 1 tow company that refused to disconnect the transmission.

4) I have given you 2 tow companies that will pull my RV correctly, but they are not being contacted.

5) You have repeatedly tried to coordinate with tow companies already unusable.

6) You have customer service reps that are rude and disrespectful. I am frustrated, but realize that if I am rude, I will not get things done. You have people that do not care how they speak to customers.

7) I have tried to escalate my situation up the chain, but am unable to.

๐Ÿ˜Ž Yesterday 8/7/24 (today is 8/8/24) I called in a formal complaint and was promised a call back. I never received one.

9) Because each of your memberships are under their own company, no one has any oversight for troubleshooting or disgruntled customers.

PLEASE HELP!

4 REPLIES 4

Bedlam

The only report I saw was Gingerbread reporting her own post, so maybe it was a mis-click rather than some targeted attack?

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

It's nice to know you are still here. Thank you for the explanation.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

I hope someone will help you out. This forum currently is not getting any help from any moderators. We are not sure if any still exist.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29