cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III

Why do I get this message on a Red Banner everytime I try to log in using my RV.Net log in,

Attempt to sign in to SSO account using a username and password.

If they don't want us using our RV.Net User log in, then remove the button.

2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III

Well, it just worked, I guess old guys are just impatient, when I entered my RV.Net log in, it took a long time, but finally went it.

2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

The past 2 days I have noticed that I need to sign in again even if I am only gone for a few minutes. I just tested it and came to the page, logged in, left the page/closed my browser and came back a few minutes later and had to log in again. I thought there was a 200 minute log in period. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Hey @way2roll

The session logout time is currently set to 200 minutes however if you close out of your browser your "session" restarts. We are currently working to extend the max session time past 200 min.  

Thanks, 
Evan Seegmiller
Community Manager

MastEvac71
Nomad
Nomad

Just above that red banner I can see my profile photo in upper rt corner of page indicating I am signed in. Just scroll up above the red banner.  I quickly learned this on my own pro se.

โ€ƒ20220410_131541.jpgBill Perkins with royal thai border police and Bell 206L helicopter in Thailand Resized - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III

Well, it just worked, I guess old guys are just impatient, when I entered my RV.Net log in, it took a long time, but finally went it.

2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II

The button works for most of us. I know they are making us change our passwords. You might have already tried this but try 

• Click on the button RV.Net users
  • Scroll down and just below the user name and password and click on "forgot username or password "
  • Put in the email you used when signing up to RV.net
  • Login to your email and there should be a link to reset your password.
  • If no link check your email spam or junk folder 
  • Use the link in the email to reset your password
  • If no email you'll have to PM a moderator for help, they will get you in.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup