cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Website layout suggestion

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

I have no experience with website design so this might not make sense. But for a future update is it possible to add in the ability to lock the title or top of the screen? I'll try to explain using Excel as an example.

In Excel I can lock the top row of as spreadsheet so when I scroll down the page my column headings do not scroll off and are always visible at the top of the sheet.

In this website I would make a small adjustment and move the search window up to the white area at  the top next to Good Sam or to the right of Community Feedback. Then add a user profile setting that allows me to decide if I want to lock the top two rows or not. Then with the top locked, as I scroll down reading posts I can quickly pick a different group or area without having to scroll to the top first. Below is an example of what I think would help at least for PC users if it could be locked and always stay at the top of the page.. I'm not sure about portable devices as I don't browse the web much on mine

Website Suggestion.jpg

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WillCTraveler23
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @opnspaces - we are sending this over to our community website team to work through improving the structure based on your feedback and others in the community feedback. We hope to make changes to improve this soon. We will provide an update when we have a next step plan put together.

If it is okay with you, we may reach out to you for additional thoughts or feedback on the plan.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Thank you and yes feel free to reach out as needed.

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

WillCTraveler23
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @opnspaces - we are sending this over to our community website team to work through improving the structure based on your feedback and others in the community feedback. We hope to make changes to improve this soon. We will provide an update when we have a next step plan put together.

If it is okay with you, we may reach out to you for additional thoughts or feedback on the plan.