cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Project #2 change floor

B_Sjulestad
Explorer II
Explorer II

With the back spash finished it is on to the floor. You can see the old floor in the upper left side of picture which is now all covered. It was very easy to do changed the total look inside. Its now time to kick back and have a cold one.

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640px maximum width.

Bob & Dianne
2016 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4 DRW D/A
2013 Cedar Creek 36ckts
Emmy,Sassy and Flower our 4 legged kids
7 REPLIES 7

B_Sjulestad
Explorer II
Explorer II
RnTBnB wrote:
I'm thinking of doing the same thing in my 5er. How is the carpet attached at the rear of the trailer, under the slides and around the cabinetry? What tools do I need to remove the carpet?

I didn't replace the carpet I only covered the old tile, we just didn't like the look of what came with the 5vr.
Bob & Dianne
2013 Cedar Creek 36ckts

RnTBnB
Explorer
Explorer
I'm thinking of doing the same thing in my 5er. How is the carpet attached at the rear of the trailer, under the slides and around the cabinetry? What tools do I need to remove the carpet?
Robert, Teri, Buddy, & Bitsy
2014 Infinity 3610RL 5th Wheel
2007 Chevy 2500HD Classic Duramax/Allison

B_Sjulestad
Explorer II
Explorer II
aarond76 wrote:
Is this laminate or vinyl plank? I do not see where you left an expansion joint around the perimeter?

They are vinyl peel & stick planks. can't remember the brand though but I bought them at Lowes.
Bob & Dianne
2013 Cedar Creek 36ckts

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
I'm curious too; what product did you use? Looks great BTW.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

aarond76
Explorer
Explorer
Is this laminate or vinyl plank? I do not see where you left an expansion joint around the perimeter?

B_Sjulestad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Happy Camper2003 wrote:
Wow looks like its always been there!! Did yours have the wood on the steps already or did you add that. Mine has carpeted steps and it always looks flattend no matter how much its vacuumed.

The steps were already wood.
Bob & Dianne
2013 Cedar Creek 36ckts

Happy_Camper200
Explorer
Explorer
Wow looks like its always been there!! Did yours have the wood on the steps already or did you add that. Mine has carpeted steps and it always looks flattend no matter how much its vacuumed.
2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Ext.cab Duramax\Allison
2009 Sabre 31 BHDS