cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV door window

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
so getting all the little things fixed up in the camper for this season.

so far I have remounted the new power center (bottom screws had pulled out) replaced the furnace motor (actualy had it rebuilt and I am putting it all back togeather today) but the big one is the rear door window.

last fall it slid down and I found some of the tabs were broken inside so with a little bit of crdboard and duct tape I riged it up for the rest of our trip. I was just going to get new frames and butal tape and so on but that was going to add up to 100 bucks but for 130 I can get THIS

I kinda like the idea of being able to see out the door window and it having a shade you can pull down if you want to sleep in past 5am, so I ordered it.. should be here in 2 to 5 days :B

has anyone installed these, any tips?

Thanks
Steve
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100
16 REPLIES 16

corvettekent
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like a great idea but if you have a screen door how are you going the slide the shade open or close?
2022 Silverado 3500 High Country CC/LB, SRW, L5P. B&W Companion Hitch with pucks. Hadley air horns.

2004 32' Carriage 5th wheel. 860 watts of solar MPPT, two SOK 206 ah LiFePO4 batteries. Samlex 2,000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter.

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
I put one similar to that in my cargo trailer. I don't know if it's the same but on mine the inner and outer cut outs were slightly different sized so when the two halves of the frame screw together they overlap. Might not hurt to read the reviews, several complaints that the actual frame is smaller than the original and can be a boner to line it up to ensure complete weather sealing.