Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5th wheel skirt

kardar2
Explorer
Explorer
Hello All,
I have a 1988 Automate,with Aluminum siding. I ordered This
my question is: What would you suggest to me to do the job right and easier. Should I use epoxy with screws? It should be here tomorrow. I am guess that there won't be any instructions cause it is pretty strait forward. So thought I would ask. Thanks for all the advise in advance.
6 REPLIES 6

heros3
Explorer
Explorer
try these http://www.sailrite.com/YKK-SNAD-40mm-Adhesive-Backed-Domed-Stud#

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
Orion
we want to make ours also
did you use the Velcro, and self stick to unit.
pics maybe
thanks.
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife 🙂

0rion
Explorer
Explorer
I've thought about making my own just using some HD white tarp. My plan was to use industrial strength velcro. You can get an 8'x20' tarp on ebay for about $30. Have about another $40 in white velcro.

fishingbob61
Explorer
Explorer
Mine came with stainles screws and snaps, I started in the middle front and worked around the sides no big deal, I did seal the screws with sealant. I like the skirt but it is a PIA to remove and fold up IMHO. Good luck.
Bob and Sue
51 years camping
2005 Fleetwood Bounder DP
2004 Chevy. Tahoe

mabynack
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just used sheet metal screws on mine. Don't use epoxy because you'll never be able to replace it without a lot of extra work.

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
If you think you will ever want to remove and then reuse, don't use epoxy.
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.