cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Integrated Garage Fifth Wheels?

fred42
Explorer
Explorer
I am switching over to a toy hauler from the fifth wheel in my signature. I have a 15' toy so I have to go with integrated garages instead of separate garages. I don't mind this as the integrated garage units tend to be shorter and lighter than the separate garage units. I am also fine with not having slides.

I can find many bumper pull units that meet my needs, but don't see any fifth wheel integrated garage units. I am looking in the 32' range, 10-12k gross. I am all setup for a fifth wheel and I don't have any experience with bumper pull. After being spoiled by fifth wheel towing, I feel uneasy going to a bumper pull. Does anyone know of any new or used integrated garage fifth wheel designs? If it was something that was only made in the past, I could go with a used unit but would prefer new.

thanks very much for any ideas,
Fred
2007 Tiffin Allegro 28DA
19 REPLIES 19

taken
Explorer
Explorer
Fred, no interest in a 16' enclosed garage? Lots of them out there. The only integrated garage unit I can think off hand is the Road Warrior 348.

RW 348
Regards, Rodney
TV - 2017 F350 SRW CC SB 4X4 6.7
TH - 2015 FR XLR 395AMP

fred42
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to you both,

I see the closest dealer to NC may be in Colorado unless one of those wholesaler outfits does them.
2007 Tiffin Allegro 28DA

AllanInman
Explorer
Explorer
Also, the keystone raptor has triple slides so you can keep the extra room. Don't know the maximum size of the garage though, mine is only 11' with an overall length of 38' 11".
2015 Keystone Raptor 375TS
2013 F450 DRW Lariat Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel
2006 FLHTCU & 2003 Big Dog Chopper

MrHavasu
Explorer
Explorer
Check out the attitudes, I think you will find what your looking for. I am still considering them also. Look at the wide body line.
http://www.eclipservmfg.com/

Y-Guy
Fred a short Toy Hauler 5er rare beast indeed. Most I've seen were still 35'+

However the Attitude 28SAG looks like it's up your ally.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon