cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Big Country 3450

reddog7571
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any history with the above unit? what unit do you pull it with? Is Heartland a quality manufacturer?
6 REPLIES 6

SH
Explorer
Explorer
PM sent to your mail.
2001 Alpenlite 35RK
2007.5 Chev LMM Duramax/Allison
BD Variable Vane Turbo Brake
TST 507
2010 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic Red Hot Sunglo ๐Ÿ™‚

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Not familiar with the Big Country but Heartland's Bighorn is a top quality, luxury fifth wheel. We've had ours since 2010 with no problems. It still looks and feels new. As one poster noted, go to the Heartland Forums for advice. It's a great place to search for information.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
dbbls wrote:
I have had one since 2012 andI tow with a F350 dually. Heartland quality is like most of the RV builders. There are a few that don't have problems. I suggest you go to the Heartland Owners Forum and read the comments there.

There is the answer, for the OPs question. It is the right tool for the job.

Jerry

Admin
Moved to 5thWheels from Class A for more response

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net

hanko
Explorer
Explorer
reddog7571 wrote:
Does anyone have any history with the above unit? what unit do you pull it with? Is Heartland a quality manufacturer?

never heard of that kind of motorhome
2014 Tiffin Open Road 36LA,Banks Power pack,sumo springs, 5 star tune, magnum invertor

2013 Ford Focus Toad

Haigh Superstar

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
I have had one since 2012 andI tow with a F350 dually. Heartland quality is like most of the RV builders. There are a few that don't have problems. I suggest you go to the Heartland Owners Forum and read the comments there.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel