cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Do you always have to pay inside at Truck stops?

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator
This may be a silly question and forgive me if it's been asked and answered before. Do you always have to go inside to pay at truck stops? Being my first diesel (my other RV's were gas MH's) I find it easier just to use truck stops instead of trying to navigate a regular gas station pulling the FW. But the card reader obviously doesn't work for non-commercial drivers. I've looked at memberships and reward cards but it still seems like these only offer a discount but you still have to go in and pay. Not a huge deal, but is there a way for non commercial drivers to just pay at the pump? And what other benefits are there for a card with Flying J, Pilot etc? Is it worth having a card with all of them?

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS
33 REPLIES 33

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pilot Flying J have a RV card. It is thru Good Sam Club. There is a few cents per gallon discount. It is used just like a credit card but is paid in full each month.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator
So I found the Pilot RV plus program through Good Sam. Discounts on fuel at Pilot and Flying J and it seems you can pay at the pump.

Anyone else have this?

Pilot RV Plus

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator
MarkTwain wrote:
No , you have to join Pacific Pride to get a fuel card, then you just use your fuel card. Go on line to get a list and map of all the Pacific Pride stations.

I've never seen or heard of Pacific pride and I can't get their map to work.

I always see Pilot and Flying J, are they affiliated with their network?

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
No , you have to join Pacific Pride to get a fuel card, then you just use your fuel card. Go on line to get a list and map of all the Pacific Pride stations.