cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Support

2hams
Explorer
Explorer
Well so far I am really impressed with Grand Design. We had a strange intermittent problem on our initial trip with our Reflection 303RLS, so I posted on the Grand Design Owner's Forum. Several folks responded with ideas or suggestions. Today we got a call from the factory -- they had seen our post and called with some more suggestions.

This seems to be the norm, rather than unusual, watching the posts on the owner's forum!

As soon as we attend a couple more basketball games and the weather cooperates we will get out to investigate.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK
2019 GMC Denali 3500 D/A SRW
2 REPLIES 2

2hams
Explorer
Explorer
Veebyes -

Too bad about the fresh water tank. I see they have a larger tank in the toy hauler. You could submit a question on the website or owners forum to see if that is something they are coming out with.

We will be at the Dayton KOA for Hamvention if you are going to be there and want to see our unit.

KE4TCH and N4XYZ
2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK
2019 GMC Denali 3500 D/A SRW

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well now, you got me looking at their website. Always like to keep tabs on what is available on the upper end of the 5er market.

The 305RE caught my interest till I got to the specs. Why on earth do they put such a tiny freshwater tank in it? That was the killer. Not about to lose my dry camping with 100gal & go to 54gal.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995