cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garage Mods

lakebum
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for photos of your garage mods. Storage bins, racks, accessories, etc. We don't have hardly any storage on the outside or inside of our new Heartland Torque. We like everything about it except the storage.

I hate stuff laying around in the floor, etc and would like to be able to organize everything.
Ken & Janice
South Hill, Virginia
8 REPLIES 8

mjrfd99
Explorer
Explorer
Used these guys yrs ago.

pitposse.com

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
bigarm wrote:
The bed was fairly tall and difficult for my wife and our old dog to get up so I built a hickory box that is about 24" x 18" x 11" deep that they could step on and have storage inside.

Sometimes, I don't know I need something, until someone else fixes the problem. What a great idea.
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

bigarm
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks Y-Guy
You can see the conversion from the open shelf to a pantry and the other boxes I made.

Y-Guy
bigarm wrote:
Without Photobucket I don't know how to post pictures

Here are a couple of options

Photo Posting for RV.net

PostImages.org

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

bigarm
Explorer
Explorer
Without Photobucket I don't know how to post pictures, but I have done several things. Our Vengeance had this shallow but fairly big (5' x 22") cabinet that had a net over it. I am an amateur woodworker so I built 4 doors to match the other cabinet doors and converted it to a pantry. That made a huge differ ence. It seemed that under the couches was wasted space so I bought plastic drawers to put under there. I wanted lightweight so when we took the Rhino and needed to put up the couches they would be easily moved. The bed was fairly tall and difficult for my wife and our old dog to get up so I built a hickory box that is about 24" x 18" x 11" deep that they could step on and have storage inside. Had some leftover hickory so I built a DVD/CD storage box that would sit on the cabinet next to my side of the bed. I have put one shelf in the wardrobe on my side of the bed to make it more usable.

dedmiston
McDaniel_Family wrote:
I wish the mods would make this a sticky

There isn't much meat on this bone yet. Let's see where it goes.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

McDaniel_Family
Explorer
Explorer
I wish the mods would make this a sticky
2006 Keystone Copper Canyon 3141 BHDS
2015 F-250 Platinum, bags swaybar, B&W Hitch
One spoiled rotten Chocolate lab named Chloe
Our Website with pics!

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
I put all my "stuff" into plastic storage bins and onto the happijac bed which we don't use. Everything there but nicely out of sight. Just push the down button and there it