cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hauling RZR XP1K-4 in 12'-6" Garage?

RVpullinGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Is anyone hauling their 2014 or 2015 RZR XP1K-4 in a 12'-6" garage? What hauler/garage combo are you hauling your RZR XP1k-4 in?

Thanks for the inputs and discussion in advance.
RVpullinGuy
2006 Chevy 2500HD Duramax/Allison CC SB
2005 Sierra T28 Toy Hauler
RZR XP41K, YamRaptor700, KawiKFX700, (2)Hon400Ex, Hon250EX, SuzLT80
5 REPLIES 5

Dwight45
Explorer
Explorer
We're using a 32SAG Attitude. It's an open floor plan, no garage. With the 4 loaded we still have full access to the kitchen. Works well for us. Not as fancy as most but does everything we need.

Dwight

RVpullinGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Dwight45 wrote:
It will work if you don't have bumpers. You will have very little clearance so it will have to be locked down pretty solid.

Dwight

Thanks for the input. I've decided that I won't even consider a garage smaller than 13'... So, I'm now only looking at floor plans with a garage at least 13'... Liking the Grand Design Mclass Momemntum 388M model... will keep looking and researching.
RVpullinGuy
2006 Chevy 2500HD Duramax/Allison CC SB
2005 Sierra T28 Toy Hauler
RZR XP41K, YamRaptor700, KawiKFX700, (2)Hon400Ex, Hon250EX, SuzLT80

Dwight45
Explorer
Explorer
It will work if you don't have bumpers. You will have very little clearance so it will have to be locked down pretty solid.

Dwight

Bjd68
Explorer
Explorer
Interested to know too Im in the market for a new toy hauler and need to know how big of a garage I need for a 4 seater sxs?

Shawn_outside
Explorer
Explorer
I have seen the lance toy hauler fit a rzr xp4, I have a commander max which is longer than the Rzr. I have an Amped 28fs TH and love it. I did have some problems when I got the unit but hopefully I'm now in the clear. My Max fits but the garage is 15'6" long at the longest side.