cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco Eagle vs North Point

r2pipes
Explorer
Explorer
Any one have any experience with a Jayco Eagle or North Point FW. I am considering a new FW and like the amenities on the North Point but the size of the Eagle. Jayco eliminated the Premier in 2015 and now to get the nicer features you got to go to a 38 footer. I really don't want to go that big. Any opinions on a loaded Eagle vs going to the North Point
7 REPLIES 7

r2pipes
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ed I will

eb145
Explorer
Explorer
You might want to look at the Bighorn 3270RS. For us it was a great combination of 35' length, nice interior, and pretty big fresh and gray water tanks.

Ed

r2pipes
Explorer
Explorer
Your exactly right 3Oaks I want a smaller 5er but want the upgrades I have even spoken to Jayco about the issue but they say they don't sell enough smaller 5er to put the amenities on. Looks like a compromise either way. I am considering the North Point 301..

3oaks
Explorer
Explorer
I know this doesn't answer your question, but don't you just hate it when manufacturers only put their nicest upgraded features in their larger RVs. I know I do. Why do they think we who prefer shorter TTs and 5ers don't want an upgraded, higher quality interior? :R

I'm not referring to larger or additional components which naturally would require a longer trailer.

klassic
Explorer
Explorer
I have a North Point.
I don't know what you consider "long".
I went from 36' and was worried about going longer, but got over it after getting my 38'5" North Point.
The 301RETS is shorter at 36'8", but it doesn't have much counter space and the sofa is small.

I am very happy with my 341RLTS
klassic
2016 Jayco North Point 341RLTS
2017 F350 Platinum
Reese Signature Series 18K slider
520watts solar

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
We have the Jayco 321RLTS ,pretty nice floor plan for us.We have been pleased with rv & would put Jayco on our short list if we should want a bigger 5er.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
r2pipes wrote:
Any one have any experience with a Jayco Eagle or North Point FW. I am considering a new FW and like the amenities on the North Point but the size of the Eagle. Jayco eliminated the Premier in 2015 and now to get the nicer features you got to go to a 38 footer. I really don't want to go that big. Any opinions on a loaded Eagle vs going to the North Point

You could try here
http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/