cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

LED rectangular lights

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
I got 19x6 florescent light in my FW .I try to replace them with LED fixture but I can't find that size.Anybody know where can I find them? I need that size because the light I got is in the ceiling hole and I need to cover that hole .
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023
6 REPLIES 6

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
On that point, my comment about Walmart may be pertinent. They had $5 rope lights, I have no idea what the color temp is tho.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

Cheaper and easier to convert the fluorescent fixture to led. Lots less work!

Exactly what I did. $11 bucks at Amazon gets you 17' of LED lights. Cut to size, double side tape and the connectors and you're in business. Here's what I used...

SUPERNIGHT LED Strip Lights, 16.4FT SMD 5050 Cool White Rope Light, Waterproof Lighting

LED Lights Strip Connector Wire 2 Pin -AUFY Solderless Extension Wire Snap Down 2Conductor for 8mm SMD3528 2835 Single Color LED Tape Lights 15pcs/Pack

I used four strips in the bathroom and it's really really bright. Three would have been enough..Good luck...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Cheaper and easier to convert the fluorescent fixture to led. Lots less work!
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

garyp4951
Explorer III
Explorer III
Try Command lighting, or Optronics, they supply a lot of trailer lights.

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
agesilaus wrote:
You could always put a wood panel over the hole, radius the edges and varnish it to make it look better.

This is what I was thinking, wouldn't have to be wood either.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
You could always put a wood panel over the hole, radius the edges and varnish it to make it look better.

Off the topic but I saw that Walmart is selling RV LED lighting now in their automotive RV section of shelves.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper